返回列表 发帖
Ethnic Background:  Other   
Intended Area of Study:  General Management   
Name of School:  Indiana University   
Interview Date:  2/2006   
Type of Program:  MBA   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  Yes - I was given the option to choose what time I would like to be interviewed. The Admissions Office was very very cooperative about this   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  No - It was a telephonic Interview   
How many interviews were scheduled?:  1   
How many interviewed you?:  1 - It was a second year student   
How long were the interviews?:  25 Minutes on the dot   
Who were the interviewers?:  Students   
What was the most difficult question?:     
What was the most interesting question?:  When in a team, what role do you usually play?   
Any other questions you remember?:     
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes - I invested significant time every day for four days in the run up to the interview.   
How did you prepare?:  Read a lot on the website, spoke to an alumni, current student and attended an MBA fair   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  No - Did not request for one. I like keeling the climax alive   
What was your opinion of the Faculty?:     
What was your opinion of the Alumni?:  They are proud to have studied at Kelley. Excellent networking.   
What was your opinion of the Students?:  Extremely responsive. Its engraved in the students.   
What was your opinion of the Office Personnel?:  Very very friendly. I almost thought I am already studying there   
Did you receive a tour?:  No - Not Applicable   
What was most impressive?:  The way the interview was conducted. I felt very very relaxed.   
What was least impressive?:  NA   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  Yes - I am more interested in going to Kelley   
Was there something you wish you had known ahead of time?:  No - NA   
Suggestions for travel to the school?:  NA   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  Be yourself. Dont think what they want to hear. Concentrate on what you want to do.   
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Intended Area of Study:  General Management   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  Yes - No set date. It was pretty much my call when I could schedule it.   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  Yes - I was given a choice for a campus visit or telephonic interview.   
How many interviewed you?:  1 - Second Year Marketing major   
How long were the interviews?:  40 mins   
What was the most difficult question?:  None actually... pretty much standard. Most questions were tailored on the application package (essays especialy).   
What was the most interesting question?:  Since I work with a client - if I was given the option of becoming a CEO of my parent company or CEO of the client I consulted - which one would I pick and why?   
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes   
How did you prepare?:  - Spoke to alumni
- Went through my essays and application materials
- Kelley Website
- Kelley Information package   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  No   
What was your opinion of the Faculty?:  I did attend a class - Faculty teaching it was great... engaged the class really well and for someone like me - I immediately felt as being part of that class and could relate to the material easily.   
What was your opinion of the Alumni?:  The alumni I spoke to was from my undergrad school and he was pretty gung-ho about Kelley.   
What was your opinion of the Students?:  Very friendly and cordial. They took me to lunch and we had a good discussion about Kelley and life in Bloomington.   
What was your opinion of the Office Personnel?:  Very cordial.   
Did you receive a tour?:  Yes - Thought I reached late - I was given a quick tour of the Bschool building.   
What was most impressive?:  The new building, student interaction, the facilities available for students, Career Center, and the students themselves.   
What was least impressive?:  Unfortunately - I met all Marketing majors including the student who interviewed me. My interests are in Strategy and Operations and there was no one I could ask more detailed questions - I guess I have the option to follow up with the people I met today to develop that network going forward.   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  Yes   
Was there something you wish you had known ahead of time?:  Yes - The students I am supposed to meet - their background, majors etc.   
Suggestions for travel to the school?:  Drive safely :-)   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  Research the school well - talk to alumni, have enough points to explain why Kelley and why an MBA. Know your essays like the back of your hand - they are really handy when it comes to answering the standard stuff. And most importantly - be yourself. Be calm and confident - the whole process was very conversational
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Ethnic Background:     
Intended Area of Study:  High-Tech   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  Yes - I was sent an email and I was asked to let them know range of dates when I could get interviewed   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  No - Since I am an International Student..so, it had to be telephonic   
How many interviews were scheduled?:  1 - Just one...   
How many interviewed you?:  1 - A Second Year Student   
How long were the interviews?:  23 Minutes   
What was the most difficult question?:  The interview was very well structured and the interviewer had a list of questions with him, I guess....but the most difficult one was " Suppose you have a manufacturing capability for golf balls and suddenly government puts a ban on golf....you are left with millions of balls....What would you do?"...Not that the question was difficult, It was more of a shocker..I gave couple of alternatives...No Reactions..Don't know how did I do?   
What was the most interesting question?:  Leading by love vs leading by fear..which is better..and why? where can the better one cause problems?   
How did you prepare?:     
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  Yes - The interview was very well conducted..some standard questions..some bouncers..
1)How do you solve a complex problem
2)Why US for MBA? Why MBA? Why Kelley?
3)If I ask your supervisor what are my weaknesses, what would he say?
4)What strengths do you have?
5) Difficult interaction with anyone in the team?
6) Ethical Dilemma
8) What do you do in free time..I told reading bokks..Which Book did you last read? How did you find it and why?
9) What is your ideal working environment
10) where do you see yourself immediately after MBA? Which company?

Overall, I was just making answers as I went along..but the key is to have absolute clarity with your self. I found the interview very structured...even though I didn't prepare answers beforehand..I was lead to the answers..may be there was a link from the previous question...   
What was your opinion of the Faculty?:  NA   
What was your opinion of the Alumni?:  NA   
What was your opinion of the Students?:  The interviewer was very good...So, I presume others will be good as well :-)   
What was your opinion of the Office Personnel?:     
Did you receive a tour?:  No - International...so, NA   
What was most impressive?:  NA   
What was least impressive?:  NA   
Was there something you wish you had known ahead of time?:  Yes   
Suggestions for travel to the school?:     
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  Think about your job profile and daily work...Have some examples ready in your mind...   

[quote]Age:  Under 25   
Ethnic Background:  White   
Intended Area of Study:  Marketing   
Interview Date:  11/2005   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  Yes   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  Yes - I am sure I had an option, but since I live so close I drove down to bloomington   
How many interviewed you?:  1   
How long were the interviews?:  30 minutes   
What was the most difficult question?:  What unique contributions will you make to the MBA Class?   
What was the most interesting question?:  I don't recall.   
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes - I should have prepared more though. The most difficult question the asked me should have had a better response.   
How did you prepare?:  Looked at this database, reviewed my resume/application, etc   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  No - At the end we mostly chatted about how great it was that IU is just right there for me, and that my family has a long history with IU and the school of business.   
What was your opinion of the Faculty?:  Although I didn't speak with faculty during this interview, I made contact with a faculty member prior to this. She was extremely polite, helpful and encouraging!   
What was your opinion of the Alumni?:  I know many MBAs from IU and they've all been wonderful. Both of my recommenders are Kelley MBA Alums   
What was your opinion of the Students?:  All have been extroadinarily nice and encouraging throughout my research of the Kelley MBA. It seems like a great group of people to have as peers.   
What was your opinion of the Office Personnel?:  Helpful and friendly. They've answered many questions about the application and the process...   
Did you receive a tour?:  No - Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a tour, but I am already familiar with the campus and buildings...   
What was most impressive?:  Biz building is wonderful!   
What was least impressive?:  nothing at all.   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  No - I've always known that it was a great school   
Was there something you wish you had known ahead of time?:  No   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  Everyone is pretty laid back. Be yourself, relax and you'll do fine.   
[/quote]

Ethnic Background:  White   
Intended Area of Study:  Entrepreneurship   
Interview Date:  10/2005   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  No - It was available before an MBA Fair.   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  No - I met the interviewer in the lobby of the hotel before the fair.   
How long were the interviews?:  35 minutes   
Who were the interviewers?:  Administrative or admissions staff   
What was the most difficult question?:  All pretty standard, Why MBA, Why now, stuff like that, maybe a bit difficult when she asked what type of teams I prefer working in, small, medium, large.   
What was the most interesting question?:     
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes - It was more informal, nothing much to really prepare for. I was just myself and had a conversation.   
How did you prepare?:  I simply went over my essays and wrote out answers to a few of the basic questions.   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  No   
What was your opinion of the Alumni?:     
What was your opinion of the Students?:     
Did you receive a tour?:  Yes   
What was most impressive?:     
What was least impressive?:     
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:     

Intended Area of Study:  High-Tech   
Interview Date:  3/2005   
Part Time Program Type:     
Could you choose the interview's location?:  No - being an international I had to go in for telephonic   
How many interviewed you?:  1 - associate director admissions   
How long were the interviews?:  30 min   
What was the most difficult question?:     
What was the most interesting question?:  if you are given an unlimited vaccation with unlimited money apart from your regular benefits what would u do and why ?   
How did you prepare?:  website, application, this site   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  Yes - +ve, quick in thinking off the feet   
Did you receive a tour?:  No - did not visit   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  No   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  - be prepared for some non routine questions
- try to develop a cordial connection with the interviewer   

Ethnic Background:     
Intended Area of Study:  Entrepreneurship   
Interview Date:  2/2005   
Part Time Program Type:     
Could you choose the interview's location?:  Yes - The policy was flexible.   
How many interviewed you?:  1 - The interviewer was really nice. He tried hard to creat and maintain a friendly atmosphere. That's probably the best indicator of Kelley's culture.   
How long were the interviews?:  around 30 minutes   
What was the most difficult question?:  What changes have taken place in China?   
What was the most interesting question?:  How did you learn English?   
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes - I have thought over the main aspects of my career as well as my personal life.   
How did you prepare?:  Do school research, browse internet for interview tips, think the questions over and over until each question has a complete and mature answer,mock interview   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  Yes - He said I would be a good fit of the school   
What was your opinion of the Office Personnel?:  Friendly, accomodating, positive, enthusiastic, above all, a real good communicator   
Did you receive a tour?:  No   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  No - It fortifed my opinion on the friendly culture of the school.   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:  Be prepared, stay positive and relaxed.  

Intended Area of Study:  Finance   
Interview Date:  1/2005   
Part Time Program Type:     
Were you given options as to the date of the interview?:  Yes - I asked if I could set up an interview on Friday and they did schedule my interview on Friday. Truly thoughtful.   
Could you choose the interview's location?:  No - They just gave me the telephone interview but it just matched my need since I did not plan to have an interview on campus.   
How long were the interviews?:  25 min   
What was the most difficult question?:  My experience working in a collaborative environment. Very typical question but my answer was awful.   
What was the most interesting question?:  none   
Did you feel prepared?:  Yes - The interviewer clearly expressed himself so I had no problems in realizing the questions.   
How did you prepare?:  Browsing its website.   
Did you receive any feedback at the end?:  No - A very short interview.   
What was your opinion of the Students?:  Quite friendly.   
Did you receive a tour?:  No   
Did anything change your opinion of the school? :  Yes - I did not expect the student there to be so friendly. Now I believe I would like its culture.   
What other advice can you offer future interviewees?:     

楼主太强了,这么多面经

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看