Goldman Sachs International
KKR
McKinsey & Company
Pacific Gas & Electric Company
PepsiCo
Yahoo! Inc.

Job-accepting graduates who received a signing bonus:
56  %

Base salary, signing bonuses and other compensation for most recent employed graduates:

Mean base salary: $  118,384
Median base salary: $  120,000
Mean signing bonus: $  25,790
Median signing bonus: $  20,000
Mean other guaranteed compensation: $  61,199
Median other guaranteed compensation: $  26,500

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following functional areas:

Consulting: 37  %
Finance/Accounting: 30  %
General Management: 4  %
Human Resources: 0  %
Marketing/Sales: 22  %
Management Information Systems (MIS): 0  %
Operations/Logistics: 2  %
Other: 5  %

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following industries:

Government: 0  %
Consulting: 32  %
Consumer Products: 7  %
Financial Services: 28  %
Manufacturing: 0  %
Media/Entertainment: 3  %
Non-Profit: 4  %
Petroleum/Energy: 1  %
Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Health Care: 7  %
Real Estate: 0  %
Technology: 12  %
Other: 6  %

Graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Africa: 0  %
Asia: 5  %
Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia: 0  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 5  %
Middle East: 2  %
North America: 84  %
Oceana: 0  %
Western Europe: 4  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Northeast: 18  %
Mid-Atlantic: 1  %
South: 4  %
Southwest: 4  %
Midwest: 5  %
West: 52  %
Possessions and territories: 0  %
Canada: 0  %

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

Amazon.com
Apple
Bain & Company
Booz & Company
Boston Consulting Group Inc., The
BT Group plc
Cisco
Clinton Foundation
DaVita, Inc.
Education Pioneers
Endeavor Initiative Inc., The
Goldman Sachs International
McKinsey & Company
Morgan Stanley
United States Government

Internships awarded that are paid:
99  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 1,335
        Median: $ 1,447

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
At the Stanford Graduate School of Business, a highly collaborative culture, combined with a strategically small student body creates a vigorous intellectual environment and compelling learning experience – all set in Silicon Valley, one of the most dynamic economic centers in the world. In 2009, the School graduated the first class to complete its new MBA curriculum, which serves as a model of thought leadership for management education. The curriculum includes more critical thinking in seminars of just 16 students, leadership development in teams of 8 people, a global experience requirement, and menus of courses to fulfill foundation requirements according to each individual’s background and experience. A state-of-the-art business school campus will open in 2010-2011. It is expected to achieve the highest LEED Platinum certification for environmental sustainability from the U.S. Green Building Council.

My Stanford experience was great, but I don't think Stanford is for everyone. Culture is very big here. I chose Stanford for the culture, not the brand. I would always advise others to do the same. You have to love the culture here or you'll be wasting your time and money. -- Finance

I would not urge all colleagues ALIKE to enroll at Stanford. Stanford is culturally different from institutions such as Harvard and for some applicants, the more competitive environment at HBS may be a more suited learning environment than the one at Stanford. -- Investment Banking

The program has attracted the best students in the world. Especially now that the curriculum has been revamped with smaller classes, even more faculty interaction and a focus on global business. The people here were some of the best and nicest people that I have ever met. They will be my life long friends and colleges. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Stanford did an outstanding job of expanding my skill set through classroom teach and my leadership skills through consulting projects with local companies and nonprofits as well as international experiences. -- Consulting

I could not have been happier. Despite leaving a lot of money on the table by attending school, I made a great group of friends, developed a strong network, learned a ton, and developed great relationships with teachers. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Stanford has opened a vast numer of doors for me not only professionally but personally too. -- Finance

Stanford's small size doesn't allow anyone to get lost in the cracks. -- Marketing

In some cases Stanford might not be the best place, for the vast majority, we have the best of both worlds... amazing opportunities post-school as well as an incredible experience while in school. I think most people have to select one or the other at other schools.-- Nonprofit

I cannot see any reason why Stanford is not the No. 1 choice for MBA study. -- Consulting

I loved Stanford's MBA program - the size of the class created a real sense of community that made the experience so worthwhile and rich. I got so much out of my 2 years there, both in and out of the classroom, and learned a great deal about myself. -- Marketing

The Stanford community is an extremely tight group of people that focus on group improvement versus individual status and intense competition. The school also has a great focus on personal development through opportunities such as Interpersonal Dynamics. -- Information Technology

After going through the process, I know that business school is not the right choice for everyone. It is a huge commitment of both time and money. Also, my program is very focused on an entrepreneurial path which might not be the best place for someone who doesn't like that type of environment. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

The small class size and the non grade disclosure student policy, create a unique colaboration atmosphere in the school that permits you to maximize learning from your peers. Being in the middle of silicon valley also generates a unique opportunity for anyone interested in entrepreneurship. -- Entrepeneurship

It is simply the best environment for studying for an mba. The students are friendly and very impressive. I couldn't think of a single flaw. -- Entrepeneurship

I doubt that I would have had such success in finding the right position for me with an entrepreneurial company if I had gone anywhere other than Stanford. -- Entrepeneurship

My Stanford experience was great, but I don't think Stanford is for everyone. Culture is very big here. I chose Stanford for the culture, not the brand. I would always advise others to do the same. You have to love the culture here or you'll be wasting your time and money. -- Finance

I would not urge all colleagues ALIKE to enroll at Stanford. Stanford is culturally different from institutions such as Harvard and for some applicants, the more competitive environment at HBS may be a more suited learning environment than the one at Stanford. -- Investment Banking

The program has attracted the best students in the world. Especially now that the curriculum has been revamped with smaller classes, even more faculty interaction and a focus on global business. The people here were some of the best and nicest people that I have ever met. They will be my life long friends and colleges. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Stanford did an outstanding job of expanding my skill set through classroom teach and my leadership skills through consulting projects with local companies and nonprofits as well as international experiences. -- Consulting

I could not have been happier. Despite leaving a lot of money on the table by attending school, I made a great group of friends, developed a strong network, learned a ton, and developed great relationships with teachers. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Stanford has opened a vast numer of doors for me not only professionally but personally too. -- Finance

Stanford's small size doesn't allow anyone to get lost in the cracks. -- Marketing

In some cases Stanford might not be the best place, for the vast majority, we have the best of both worlds... amazing opportunities post-school as well as an incredible experience while in school. I think most people have to select one or the other at other schools.-- Nonprofit

I cannot see any reason why Stanford is not the No. 1 choice for MBA study. -- Consulting

I loved Stanford's MBA program - the size of the class created a real sense of community that made the experience so worthwhile and rich. I got so much out of my 2 years there, both in and out of the classroom, and learned a great deal about myself. -- Marketing

The Stanford community is an extremely tight group of people that focus on group improvement versus individual status and intense competition. The school also has a great focus on personal development through opportunities such as Interpersonal Dynamics. -- Information Technology

After going through the process, I know that business school is not the right choice for everyone. It is a huge commitment of both time and money. Also, my program is very focused on an entrepreneurial path which might not be the best place for someone who doesn't like that type of environment. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

The small class size and the non grade disclosure student policy, create a unique colaboration atmosphere in the school that permits you to maximize learning from your peers. Being in the middle of silicon valley also generates a unique opportunity for anyone interested in entrepreneurship. -- Entrepeneurship

It is simply the best environment for studying for an mba. The students are friendly and very impressive. I couldn't think of a single flaw. -- Entrepeneurship

I doubt that I would have had such success in finding the right position for me with an entrepreneurial company if I had gone anywhere other than Stanford. -- Entrepeneurship

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看