Credit Suisse   5
PepsiCo Chicago   5
Barclays Capital   4
Chevron Corporation   4
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.   4
Samsung Group   4

Job-accepting graduates who received a signing bonus:
81  %

Base salary, signing bonuses and other compensation for most recent employed graduates:

Mean base salary: $  106,804
Median base salary: $  105,000
Mean signing bonus: $  23,230
Median signing bonus: $  20,000
Mean other guaranteed compensation: $  32,202
Median other guaranteed compensation: $  20,000

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following functional areas:

Consulting: 44  %
Finance/Accounting: 17  %
General Management: 7  %
Human Resources: 0  %
Marketing/Sales: 24  %
Management Information Systems (MIS): 0  %
Operations/Logistics: 1  %
Other: 6  %

Graduating students who accepted jobs in the following industries:

Government: 1  %
Consulting: 34  %
Consumer Products: 11  %
Financial Services: 16  %
Manufacturing: 3  %
Media/Entertainment: 3  %
Non-Profit: 1  %
Petroleum/Energy: 3  %
Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Health Care: 9  %
Real Estate: 1  %
Technology: 10  %
Other: 9  %

Graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Africa: 0  %
Asia: 11  %
Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia: 0  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 2  %
Middle East: 0  %
North America: 83  %
Oceana: 0  %
Western Europe: 4  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Northeast: 20  %
Mid-Atlantic: 4  %
South: 3  %
Southwest: 8  %
Midwest: 41  %
West: 24  %
Possessions and territories: 0  %
Canada: 0  %

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

McKinsey & Company   24
The Boston Consulting Group   21
Johnson & Johnson   18
Dell Inc.   7
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.   7
A.T. Kearney   6
Amazon.com, Inc.   6
Apple, Inc.   6
Bain & Company   6
Education Pioneers   6
General Mills   6
Microsoft Corporation   6
BD-Becton, Dickinson and Company   5
Frito-Lay   5
Morgan Stanley   5

Internships awarded that are paid:
97  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 1,528
        Median: $ 1,512

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
Fifth leading area of study: leadership and social responsibility. Additional new electives: Medical Innovations, Media Management Strategy Project, Advanced Business Strategy, Information & Technology Based Marketing,Leading and Managing Diverse Organizations, Business Vision vs. Technology Delivery, Real Estate Strategy

Kellogg brand and opportunities are excellent, as were the overwhelming majority of my classmates. -- Finance

Kellogg offered the right balance of academic experience, professional development opportunities, and personal development that I was seeking in an MBA program. -- Marketing

I had a good experience in my MBA program so I would encourage other people to check out the program. -- Consulting

The quality and breadth of the education is as good as it gets. For a friend or colleague who has chosen to pursue a full-time MBA, Kellogg offers an excellent program that can be tailored to a variety of career objectives and target organizations. -- Marketing

A lifetime experience! -- Marketing

I do not have any substantial complaints about my MBA program experience. It wasn't perfect, but I met great people, received exposure to many great companies and was considered for many jobs that would have been impossible to obtain otherwise, and received a great education. -- Finance

Great balance between academic rigor and social/networking experience. Good infrastructure and excellent teaching staff. -- Consulting

I found my MBA experience to be one of the most enriching life experiences that I have had so far. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn with so many interesting, smart, supporting peers. -- Finance

Incredible experience academically as well as socially. Outstanding professors who are very passionate. -- Consulting

Not only was my time at Kellogg an excellent academic experience, but also I developed a superb group of new friends. I was also able to effectively transition from a career focused on consulting to one in investment banking with little difficulty.-- Investment Banking

Kellogg is the best school for me and many of my friends. It has excellent academics, alumni, career preparation, etc. If you fit in the culture here, there's no better place to be. -- Marketing

I think Kellogg provides a solid program in management. I believe that it also has some of the best experiential learning opportunities of any school. I think that where it is lacking is that it hasn't decided whether or not it wants to be a teaching school or a research school. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

I think of all the MBA schools in the country, Kellogg is the best at learning how to deal with people, has incredible solidarity, and puts great emphasis on social aspects of life and business. It's my opinion that these are most likely the more important things which people learn in business school. -- Finance

Kellogg provides an excellent well-rounded education. The culture is also very conducive to an excellent overall experience. -- Consulting

At Kellogg, I found exactly the coursework I wanted, the job I was looking for, and a group of friends that I know I can rely personally and professionally for years to come. -- Marketing

The culture is not for everyone, but I would highly recommend Kellogg to almost all of my friends. -- Consulting

The academics and career opportunities at Kellogg are top-notch. However, what I think is especially unique about Kellogg is its culture, which embraces a healthy mix collaboration and competition. The student body is extremely collegial, and students and faculty genuinely care about each other. -- Marketing

I think that Kellogg has a very unique culture and I do not believe that it is necessarily the right school for everyone - i think this probably true for all schools. -- Consulting

The choice of school depends on their interest. If marketing, Kellogg is definitely a top choice. If finance, Wharton maybe better. -- Marketing

I believe a Kellogg MBA, although expensive, offers a great value proposition in terms of network opportunities, career change opportunities, the brand, and the opportunities to grow as a leader. -- Finance

A top-notch school if one is interested in marketing, general management, non-profit, or health care management. One must be willing to study in a strong team environment. -- Marketing

It's a great school overall, but needs to improve it's standing among the large PE firms and needs to shed it's reputation as being only a marketing school, which is completely untrue. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

谢谢分享!!!

up

感谢分享!
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

感谢!!辛苦!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看