Africa: 1  %
Asia: 10  %
Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia: 0  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3  %
Middle East: 1  %
North America: 76  %
Oceana: 0  %
Western Europe: 8  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Northeast: 37  %
Mid-Atlantic: 13  %
South: 3  %
Southwest: 3  %
Midwest: 4  %
West: 16  %
Possessions and territories: 0  %
Canada: 0  %

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

Boston Consulting Group   31
McKinsey & Company   30
Bain & Company   20
Credit Suisse   15
Morgan Stanley   14
Deutsche Bank   12
Goldman Sachs & Co.   12
UBS Investment Bank   9
J.P. Morgan   8
Medtronic, Inc   8
Microsoft, Inc   7
Booz & Company   7
Barclays Capital   7
American Express & Company   7
A. T. Kearney   6

Internships awarded that are paid:
90  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 1,555
        Median: $ 1,663

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
N/A

Incredible diversity of student body allows students to not only learn from the professors/academic outlets, but more importantly from fellow students/friends. -- Finance

Wharton's academic freedom, and ability for us to focus on what matters is singular in creating a good experience. Rather than other school's rigid curriculum, we were allowed to choose our own adventure. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Wharton provided me amazing opportunities. The quality of the education I received, the network I am part of, the career opportunities, the social activities there are all reasons to urge friends to attend Wharton. -- Finance

Wharton's strength is the extraordinary, collective capabilities and experiences of its students. The most valuable learnings take place not in the classroom but instead through interactions with peers. -- Entrepreneurship

Beyond the academical aspect of an MBA, this experience opened my eyes to many opportunities that were available to me and gave me amazing friendships -- Entrepreneurship

The MBA experience at Wharton is a life changing experience that will benefit people who know what they want to do in life. -- Consulting

It is the best one in the world, the experiences I got here are incredible. and my profesional value just rocketed. -- Consulting

I believe that Wharton offers the best possible MBA education in the world. Therefore, should the candidates location preferences, family situation and timing fit with Wharton, I believe there is no better place to be. Consulting

If you are a career switcher, I feel that an MBA is an excellent option that allows you to press the "reset" button on your career. -- Investment Banking

I would encourage any friend to attend Wharton for their MBA because the school is so multidimensional, in terms of the student body, coursework, extracurriculars and research opportunities. -- Finance

The academic training at The Wharton School was phenomenal. Not all faculty members are stars but, on average, I learned a lot that I did not know before. -- Consulting

I was thrilled at the opportunities and experiences that were made available to me through The Wharton School. From recruiting to extracuricular to cultural and classmate interaction, it would be difficult to design a program that I would like more. -- Consulting

I had a great experience at Wharton. I would definitely recommend the program to prospective students. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Its a great school filled with oustanding students and professors. -- Finance

Prestige of Wharton carried a lot of weight with employers. Curriculum was challenging. Quality of student body was extremely impressive. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

The Wharton program is great, but the education is just one part of it. The size of the program and international student body enables many opportunities that enhance the two years. -- Finance

Wharton has a well-rounded program that is particularly good for those who are interested in consulting. The school has great reputation and was able to attract lots of companies to on-campus recruiting. The diversity and talents demonstrated by the student body is also unbeatable. -- Consulting

The Wharton MBA Program at The University of Pennsylvania was excellent! The offerings in terms of classes, extracurricular experiences, work experiences, alumni network, etc. etc. are outstanding - and I highly recommend the program. -- Entrepreneurship

Wharton is an incredibly comprehensive program, and can provide a rich educational and social experience for anyone. -- Consulting

I was skeptical about value of an MBA degree when I first enrolled. At Wharton, I learned a lot more than I expected, especially beyond the classroom. -- Investment Banking

I would definitely urge my friends to enroll in the Wharton MBA Program. I found these past two years to be incredible. I am amazed at the caliber of classmates I was surrounded by. We didn't just learn from our professors (who were great, especially in the Real Estate department) but also from our classmates. -- Finance

加精了!!!
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看