返回列表 发帖

Michigan(MSU) Ross MBA interview 面试经验(2009-2010)

本帖最后由 myice 于 2010-9-25 21:31 编辑

Michigan Ross MBA 申请经验分享
http://forum.topway.org/viewthre ... amp;extra=page%3D15
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Michigan Ross 面经 (2-22)

Very nice interviewer

1. Walk through your resume, why changed from one company to another
2. Career Goals
3. Why Ross
4.Leadership Experience
5.Why are you unique, what can you contribute to ross
6.An example about what you did when your team member did not perform well
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Ross Alumni Interview & UNC Phone Interview

Ross Alumni Interview (with a kind lady) - 2.7
1. Introduce yourself
2. Career goals and Why MBA
3. Why Ross
4. Specifically what kind of resources (academic programs, clubs...) Ross could offer you to help you achieve your goals
5. A failure experience
6. Hobby
7. Questions

UNC Phone Interview - 2.9
1. Walk me thru your resume, highlight ur achievements and potential contribution to UNC
2. Why MBA
3. Why UNC (I talked about my experience corresponding with a school amdassador, and the interviewer got very excited...  She spent the next 3-5 mins sharing with me how nice and open-minded people at UNC are)
4. A frustrating leadership experience
5. Questions

Sorry about the late sharing.  Hope this helps and good luck everyone!!

ROSS on campus interview

Interviewed today on Campus with a 2nd year student Admissions committee member, very friendly.

1. Why mba, why now?
2. Why ROSS?
3. How do you plan to get involved in the ROSS community?
4. Tell me about a team work situation when one of the team member did not pull his/her own weight?
5. If I were to ask your colleagues about your strength, what do you think they will say?
6. What do you think is your weakness?

The interviewer is very interactive and comment on my answers quite often.

These questions above only lasted about 20 mins as I talk pretty fast, he then opened up the floor for me to ask questions. I found out that we share the similar career goals and asked many questions about it. We ran out of time before we know it.

Good luck to all!!!

Michigan Ross MBA R2 Shanghai面经

刚面完,是个作VC的GG,算是半个同行

1. Walk through your resume
2. Why Ross
3. What's your performance ranking this year, what's your supervisor's comments on you
4. Examples of inspiring your subordinates to overcome difficulties and achieve high performance
5. Three words that others will describe you
6. Other school and results. What's your choice if get competing offer with Ross

Ross的面试上周末在北京上地那个Interviewer的公司面的,人大概有50多岁。他公司实在太难找,我迟到了15分钟:(还好,貌似他也迟到了。在网上Search了一把,貌似90年的时候就去美国了。从scientist转到做自己的公司的。他问的问题就天马行空了,还好我没准备,hoho。没问什么常规的问题,问了:你在美国工作的时候,对美国文化的看法;你怎么说服你的领导做了××事情;你在国外呆的2年,如果在中国的话,是不是更好;是否satisfy那个生活;万一你去读书,你回来的时候你的同学已经是manager,你会不会觉得自己不比他幸福。。。(这个问题太扯了,我直接说:幸福不是这么比的啊。。。)

我其实很感兴趣他的个人经历,因为他阅历丰富,看起来很干练,睿智。他说他读MBA的最大的好处就是融资的时候,可以和别人说same language了,别人不challenge他的背景了。

我尽量想给大家些别的面经里没有的信息,希望能达到这个目的。Good Luck!在申请准备的过程中,慢慢的了解MBA的过程中,少少有点失望:P

Michigan Ross MBA 第二轮面试 面经 by Hefei

第二轮的,上个礼拜四学校发的interview invitation,然后选了上海校友面试。
礼拜一让我联系Hefei,然后礼拜二Hefei回信说今天面(赞一把Hefei的Swift reply)

具体的就是说了以下问题:

现在的工作,简单的介绍了一下
Why MBA
Career goal,这里我的Career goal被challenge了一把。
Why ross.
最后就是Q&A
Hefei还是很nice的,不过今天正好赶上他休假前最后一天,面得很赶,准备的例子都没有用上。。。
最后他说good luck,是不是意味着他不会推荐我。。。5555

本来都不太想去Ross的面试了,因为已经有了UCLA的offer,本来就有点纠结。结果这次去了以后更加纠结了!情况大致如下:

校友很友善,我提前到了面试的地点,校友比我到的还早。上来简单的说了几句话,相互问候了一下。校友主动和我做了自我介绍,我觉得这很好,起码在开始前我就对这个要面试我的人有个简单的了解。然后,我们就开始英文的面试。问题都是比较常规的:

1. walk through your resume and self introduction

2. why Ross and why MBA at this point in career

其他的问题都是围绕着我的经历展开的,聊天似地对话,所以对问题印象不深。后来,我问了校友几个问题,我们就围绕着选择学校,职业发展(尤其是我创业的职业发展)等话题进行了讨论,最后差不多40分钟后面试结束。这个过程校友很长友善,成熟和对职业发展等相关话题都有不错的见解。这次面试让我对Ross留下了非常好的印象。虽然不知道能不能拿到offer,但是现在的确比以前更加纠结了,UCLA和Ross真的是不知道怎么选择了。

Michigan Ross MBA面经

Ross MBA面经

Go through the resume
Why you started your own company? How was it doing?
Four months with nil reply for customer pitch, how did you feel? (Panic)
How about your teammates? How did you motivate them?
You wrote a column? Since...? What's the publication?
Career goal; How an MBA will help
Why Ross
Contribution  to Ross
Which schools did you apply (Honestly told my application status and result

In the following - sharing his own career trek, reason for coming back to China, and impression for US.etc.  An alumunus graduated in 2001...  Really matured, logical, sophisticated, !!!PLUS!!!AMAZINGLY accessible.

(Ross)Tauber Institute 面经 (Round One)

Just finished the phone interview with Program Managing Director, about 20 min. Have a share

1) Why MBA?
2) Why ROss
3) Why Tauber Institute
4) My view of future career

Friday will be the decision DAY for Ross R1,  God bless all R1 applicants

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看