返回列表 发帖
Columbia MBA 台北校友面試

昨天在台北與校友面試:
如以往的面試經驗, Question 很 standard 的:

1. What is your short and long term goal? Why MBA at this point? And what is your alternative plan if you don't get in?

2. Ethical Dilemma

3. Leadership experience - provide example

4. Why Columbia - I feel like I have answered this question and the first question particular well with passion, and my interviewer like my dedication to Columbia shown in his reply to my follow up thank you email.

5. What are other schools you are also applying?

6. About my family business.

Following those questions, I got my turn to ask him more about Columbia, and my interviewer was very helpful in answering my questions and gave me great advices. I asked him 3 questions.

The interview went for 1 hour. I was very excited but nervous, but I feel that the interviewer is a very warm and friendlly person, and he was trying to make it more of a casual interview since we interviewed at a Starbucks. I generally like how I have performed and think this relatively casual setting helped me a great deal.  But then my advice is that if you are not comfortable with other people walk by or somone sit on the next table trying to listen, then Coffee shop is probably not a good choice for you.. Hhaa

Finally, I wanna to wish everyone good luck applying. And also hope I will hear a good result.
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

辛苦楼主了

谢谢分享!
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

好东西呀

感谢!!

many  thanks !!!

感谢!!!

支持支持!先保存一个 留着以后用

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%