返回列表 发帖

(原创)HSWang首席写作顾问答疑:关于申请HBS:Leadership = Everything?

本帖最后由 stream 于 2010-5-7 13:25 编辑

Topway会员:你好,hswang, 非常高兴你能提供一个这么好的机会。我的问题是,关于HBS,是不是这所学校最注重或者只看重申请者的leadership?

H.S.Wang:Yes, HBS does care **a lot** about leadership and if you don't demonstrate leadership, you are not getting admitted regardless of GMAT scores, GPA, etc.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is all they care about even if they give it a heavier weighting than the other top programs. For one thing, they obviously care about integrity. (The fact that 5 people got kicked out this past year due to application discrepancies is testament to that.)

Other important factors are academic qualifications, i.e. you must demonstrate that you can handle their curriculum, so the GMAT and transcripts are also important.

Finally, having a good story that includes airtight reasons for why you want an MBA, why you want to attend Harvard, etc is critical to gaining admission to HBS -- or any other selective b-school for that matter.

Topway会员:谢谢,但是我很奇怪,你是怎么知道“5 people got kicked out this past year due to application discrepancies ”的?网上没看到过相关的传言啊?

H.S.Wang: Thanks for your follow-up inquiry. I'm not sure if it's also on their website, but I got it from one of my friends, who knew an HBS admissions officer.
收藏 分享
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

沙发

Leadership 不= Everything
学习到了 真的很有帮助!希望能有一日见到hswang真人 呵呵呵

学习学习

希望以后有更多这样的好文章给大家分享 这样就能少走一些弯路了

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看