返回列表 发帖

[面试经验] Tips for Chicago interview from admission director

Rose Martinelli, Chicago Booth director of admissions and financial aid, provided some tips to applicants who have been invited to interview on how best to prepare.

For starters, she advises applicants to be ready to answer basic questions about personal goals as they relate to the MBA in a clear and organized way. To prepare, Martinelli suggests thinking about and even writing down answers to the following questions:

? Can I clearly articulate my career plan and future goals? 
? What do I really want from my MBA experience? 
? What is my motivation to obtain an MBA? 
? Why is Chicago Booth the right place for me, and why am I right for Booth? 
? How do I plan to use my MBA in my career? 

She went on to remind applicants that much of the Chicago Booth interview is behaviorally-oriented, which is to say that many of the questions will ask you to describe how you behaved in certain situations in the past. So think about some key experiences you might want to use to address these types of queries, she suggests.

Last but not least, remember that the interview should be a two-way conversation between you and the interviewer. “Remember, the interviewer knows Booth well, but not you,” Martinelli writes. “Getting to know the person sitting across the table will help you to relax and relate your stories more effectively.” 
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看