返回列表 发帖

[面试经验] about Haas MBA interview

From Haas MBA Admissions Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"What percentage of your applicants will be invited to interview?" "Of the applicants who interview, what percentage will be admitted?" As the Round 1 applications continue, I've heard a lot of speculation about the process.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no fixed percentage of applicants who are interviewed, and chances of admission for those who do interview are based on the strength of the entire application package and the interview. In the past few years, between 25% and 30% of all applicants have been selected to interview--but keep in mind that this percentage has varied each year. It's simply a reflection of the strength of the candidates in a specific round.

Although it's a positive sign to be invited to interview, it doesn't mean you'll get an offer--but it does mean that the Admissions Committee saw enough strengths in your application to be seriously considering your candidacy, so it's always a good sign!

If you are invited to interview, be sure to listen to the Interview tips podcast, which you can find at http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/haas/podcast/audio/haas_mba_interview_tips1.mp3

收藏 分享

谢谢分享

R1的interview有哪位朋友做过吗?能否分享一下经验

我有个朋友Haas没有interview,被直接waitlist了。

也许是adcom人力不足,没有办法面试所有qualified的applicants。

QUOTE:
以下是引用DoKn在2009-1-29 21:40:00的发言:

目前看,似乎没有被Haas面过的战友冒过泡。

据说加州的大学财政危机比较严重,或许对国际学生比较谨慎了,重点照顾州内的学生。

形势真的很严峻

刚才女友发短信给我:“我们还是分手吧!”过一会,我又收到:“对不起,发错了!!”

QUOTE:
以下是引用adpang在2009-1-29 17:10:00的发言:

R1的interview有哪位朋友做过吗?能否分享一下经验

I was directly put on waitlist without interview in R1. And you?

收到面试的不多
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

很多直接被拒 或者waitlist
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

seems Haas has little interest in mainland applicants

QUOTE:
以下是引用strongerwei在2009-1-30 11:23:00的发言:

I was directly put on waitlist without interview in R1. And you?

说说你的资历吧,然我们心里有个底,多谢了

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看