返回列表 发帖

PERSONAL STATEMENT(MBA专业)

PERSONAL STATEMENT

Born in Shanghai, the business capital of China, I once dreamed of becoming a celebrated lawyer, who would fight day and night for the rights of my clients, be they rich or poor, strong or weak. I thought that such a job would bring me the greatest possible happiness, as I would find solutions to all kinds of problems.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
But the business instincts that I was born with and the business acumen that I acquired later on have, however, gradually changed life goals, or more appropriately, put me back where I always should have been. I have set out to make myself a businessperson.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
Upon entering into the Chinese University of Politics and Law, which runs China’s very top law school, I chose international business law as my major. With an excellent academic record, I interned for a Beijing-based law firm that specializes in international transactions while I was still a second year undergraduate. Sifting through all those files, I realized more than ever before that I am more interested in business than law. It is much easier for me to feel that I am actually running the show if I conduct business rather practice law, as I am by nature a person of action, not a spectator. As a person of action, I once ran for the presidency of the student union where I thought that I would be able to put my leadership skills to good use.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
Middle school students normally do not go out to make money for themselves, much less for others, in China, especially until recently. But I did, and I fully enjoyed it. I started out selling small items of merchandise door-to-door, such as pens, books, makeup products, and radio sets. In the process, I not only mastered a lot of basic marketing skills but also learned to tailor the use of these skills to specific situations, targeting different customers with different sales schemes. In addition, such experiences taught me the value of perseverance in pursuing one’s goals as well as the importance o commercial credibility. With the money I earned, I traveled far and wide in China.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
Currently an assistant to a senior executive with a Chinese company that boasts of having started China’s first chain of franchised automotive dealerships, I have taken advantage of my business and legal expertise to help the management overcome some of the hurdles in the way of the company’s development. In the beginning, the company expended considerable time and financial resources trying to open up the market by advertising for sales representatives, to n avail. On the basis of careful market analysis, I then suggested to the management that a franchise chain be set up as an alternative marketing method. This way, the company rakes in franchise fees as its revenue while the market is still being tapped. The company accepted my suggestion, and its turnover of profit soared.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
Out of my business experiences I developed a keen interest in accounting and a powerful desire to make myself a business woman running my own company. But I have so far not had an opportunity to obtain comprehensive training in either accounting or business management. I therefore wish to join the M. B. A. Program at your prestigious university, preferably majoring in accounting. I believe that, with in-depth knowledge of accounting, I can have a firmer grasp of the company’s operations and thereby exercise more control over the company’s directions. I am the convinced that an M. B. A. Degree with a major in accounting or some related subject will pave the way for me to reach my life-long goal of making myself a full-fledged businesswoman.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
My favorite hobby is hiking, and I have been to most of China’s famous mountains. A laborious and exciting sport, hiking has brought me closer to both nature and my true self. Standing on the top of the mountains, I have often enjoyed the benefit of a broadened vision on the one hand and a heightened sense of conquest on the other.z'?í?ê???7bbs.eduglobal.com?DH×*uQ
I am applying for acceptance into your M. B. A. Program in part because of its geographical location in the State of New York. On top of the seasoned guidance of quality faculty members, I think I sill also have a lot to learn from the commercial hustle and bustle of the New York City
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

mark

thx

一般啊

mark

谢谢分享

mark

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看