返回列表 发帖

Hi, this is a great board. I am seriously considering applying to the top 5 business schools for admission in fall 2006. I have yet to take the GMAT but am confident that i'll get a score > 700.

I hold bachelor and master degrees in civil engineering from very reputable schools. My undergrad GPA was 3.0 and my grad GPA was 3.8. During grad school, I took a few courses in the management school. i also joined a professional business association and was active in it during my stay in grad school.

I have been working for a reputed firm, and by Fall of 2006, that would be 3+ years of work experience. By the time I apply in October, it will account for 2.5 years of work experience.

I'm working as a civil engineer. my job typically involves supervision of my team as well as plenty of teamwork. I believe I can demonstrate leadership because of my supervisory roles in the projects my project manager hands to me.

As far as extra curricular activities go, I haven't been very active since graduation but plan to be now. there are some activities that i have been pursuing but I can do much better.

I'd like some input regarding my chances. any feedback is appreciated.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看