返回列表 发帖

Hi HSW,  i was talking to kathy this morning and learnt that you have a small cold, i wish you a speedy recovery.  pls rest well

I also learned that you are pretty busy lately, I was wondering if it's possible to squeeze me in for a quick phone session in the next 2 weeks when your schedule is a bit freed up.

Many thanks in advance!

QUOTE:
以下是引用howard1127在2009-6-29 21:56:00的发言:

Hi HSW,  i was talking to kathy this morning and learnt that you have a small cold, i wish you a speedy recovery.  pls rest well

I also learned that you are pretty busy lately, I was wondering if it's possible to squeeze me in for a quick phone session in the next 2 weeks when your schedule is a bit freed up.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Howard,
Thanks for your warm greeting. I'm much better than days ago. I look forward to talking to you in about two weeks.

Best regards,
HS.W 

Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

感谢hswang, 正在申请过程中, 攒好了问题就来请教

不错 正在一页一页的阅读

向LZ学习!

看了前面楼主对于每个问题详细的回复,真是佩服。

我也有一个问题想咨询楼主:

我的Undergra和Postgra都是在英国读的,其中Postgra是一间英国的TOP5;工作方面有2年industry (H.K: Top logistics company) - Business Analyst 以及2年 “四大会计师事务所”的Management Consulting的经验; G: 740, T:105

请问我这样的背景申请INSEAD如何?是否还有其他的学校推荐?(欧洲,亚洲)

谢谢楼主!

QUOTE:
以下是引用BlackTreee在2010-2-4 16:32:00的发言:

看了前面楼主对于每个问题详细的回复,真是佩服。

我也有一个问题想咨询楼主:

我的Undergra和Postgra都是在英国读的,其中Postgra是一间英国的TOP5;工作方面有2年industry (H.K: Top logistics company) - Business Analyst 以及2年 “四大会计师事务所”的Management Consulting的经验; G: 740, T:105

请问我这样的背景申请INSEAD如何?是否还有其他的学校推荐?(欧洲,亚洲)

谢谢楼主!

Hi BlackTreee! Thanks for your question.

Undoubtedly your background is fine and meets requirement of most top schools. In Europe, you may try INSEAD, LBS, IMD or Cambridge and Oxford; in Asia, I would only recommend CEIBS, considering that you have received both under and master in Britain.

However, please be aware background and some beautiful numbers can never guarantee a top school admission. In the next step, you abilities to market yourself will be the key. I would suggest you invest considerable time to learn how to write winning admission essays. Your chance of getting into top school will largely depend on your performance thru essay and interview. 

If you would like to gain more insights into your candidacy, please fill out the "Topway Online Evaluation Form" and you will receive constructive comments from a consultant of Topway.   

I hope I have been of some help to you.....

All the best!
H.S.Wang

Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

Hi H.S.Wang,

Thanks for your prompt reply, your comments are very useful to me at this stage. I have sent my details through the evaluation form for your further investigation.

Thanks again.

虽然很吃力,但都看完了,赞一个!

经典

glad to find such a great platform, thanks!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看