返回列表 发帖
以下是引用hsWang在2005-9-7 0:50:00的发言:

Hi and thanks for your inquiry.

Based on the little information here, I think it will be much easier to argue you are a good fit for Wharton, Columbia and Chicago than HBS. Please note I'm not saying you have no chance at HBS, but I don't see the key factor that successful HBS applicants possess in the limited information presented above.

Your extracurriculars and career progression are probably the strongest parts of your application and your GMAT will go a ways towards mitigating concern about your academic qualifications.

Best of luck with your applications!

Sincerely,
H.S.W

HSW: thank you so much for your evaluation and valuable advice!

I really love this forum!

Dear HSW,

I have a question about international student application. As a Chinese applicant to HBS, am I competing against all applicants or only against other Chinese applicant, or even Asian applicants?

Thank you for your help.

以下是引用chaidy在2005-9-12 22:15:00的发言:

Dear HSW,

I have a question about international student application. As a Chinese applicant to HBS, am I competing against all applicants or only against other Chinese applicant, or even Asian applicants?

Thank you for your help.

Hi, thanks for your question!

You're competing against all applicants as HBS is trying to assemble the best possible incoming MBA class that it can. If by some strange chance, there were no competitive Chinese applicants in a particular year (however unlikely that may be), then HBS would simply accept very few Chinese applicants that year and admit a few more applicants from the US, India, or some other country with a more competitive applicant pool.

Best of luck with your applications!

Sincerely,
H.S.W

Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

以下是引用hsWang在2005-9-3 0:16:00的发言:

Hi, thanks for your inquiry!

Each year, quite a number of applicants will get into HBS and Wharton with lower GPA and GMAT combinations and the first 2 years of your transcripts can be easily mitigated. Moreover, assuming you have a good career progression, extracurriculars, and other terrific factors, I see no reason why you can't be competitive at these top schools.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you would like truly expert assistance with your b-school applications.

Sincerely,
H.S.W

Thanks for your kind reply. I will work from now on.

I might have a business trip to Beijing next month, and want to contact you then. May I?

据我所知,优秀的商学院最关注的是申请人的essay质量

去年stanford在中国大陆招的MBA基本都不是500强的,去年wharton招的很多GMAT低于700

TOPWAY上的免费评估服务只是根据工作背景和GAMT成绩,会不会不准哦

[em04]

据我所知,真正优秀的商学院想知道的是who you are?

"特别推出:4800元即可获得一所学校的全部ESSAY,而您只需要在这一所学校全部ESSAY的基础上加以修改即可完成其它学校的ESSAY"

是不是太儿戏了?

这样写出来的essay还是自己吗?面试不会穿帮吗?

这些资料是怎么搞到手的?应该不容易吧?有HBS和stanford的吗?是最近几年的资料吗?

[em04]

不好意思说话不太好听

不过是都实话

[em04]

Thanks for hosting this forum- excellent input on many issues.

My question is: If I got admitted into a top ten program (my preferred school), but unfortunately, they offered me no financial aid. My dilemna is that I have offers from other schools which are not as renowned, with substantial financial aid. Is there any chance that I can successfully convince my preferred school to offer me some financial aid, either by leveraging my other offers or by other means?

Thanks again!

以下是引用leileilou在2005-9-14 22:13:00的发言:

Thanks for your kind reply. I will work from now on.

I might have a business trip to Beijing next month, and want to contact you then. May I?

Yes, you can.

My contact number: 13121418718

Look forward to seeing you in Beijing!

Sincerely,

H.S. Wang

以下是引用shouyang12在2005-9-19 0:02:00的发言:

据我所知,优秀的商学院最关注的是申请人的essay质量

去年stanford在中国大陆招的MBA基本都不是500强的,去年wharton招的很多GMAT低于700

TOPWAY上的免费评估服务只是根据工作背景和GAMT成绩,会不会不准哦

[em04]

Yes, you're right. For top b-schools, essays have more than 40% weights on deciding the application result.

And what we provide is just a pre-evaluation, not include essays. We offer special service for essay writing. We hope our pre-evaluation can help applicants better know himself/herself and his/her situation, hence better prepare the application campaign.

It is also admitted that we can't precisely forecast the applicant's future. Actually, nobody can do that. I only hope that our expertise in MBA application can help the applicants; even a little bit can make us satisfied.

Sincerely,

H.S Wang

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看