返回列表 发帖

Voices from Reims MBA Graduate Students: Why Reims IMBA

1. Ms. Jing Wang , Reims IMBA student 2006/2007 from China

Why going aboard and why choosing RMS, different people have different answers. For me, this choice fit for my plan best, so why not RMS? Before my graduation from the university, I had already designed my life and career to be international. I am so attractive by the life that working in a multi-culture environment, staying with people from different backgrounds and doing international business.  Along with the days passing by, many things had changed while this desire never ever disappeared but even became stronger and stronger. After three-year-work in the field of marketing and auditing, I told myself: Jing, it was time to start your dream now. I planed to go aboard to have my MBA degree that I can learn all necessary business knowledge for my career, which provides me overseas experience as well. Then I began to search business schools in order to find one which can help me most. Finally, I found RMS, the course design and training goals of which are suitable for me so much. The first significant character is international: there are average 17 nationalities in each promotion. The second is the courses structure, from which we can be well equipped with all necessary and very useful business knowledge. Third is that by attending the exchange program, one can have as much international experience in a certain time as possible.  Therefore, I applied for RMS immediately and only applied for RMS.

The life was so unforgettable in RMS. Besides the excellent lectures given by professors, team study always made us exciting, not only because of interesting cases but also because of the cooperation with others. It was so interesting to work and discuss with people with different cultures and from different backgrounds. It was wonderful when everyone had the same idea while creativity came out when different ideas impacted each other. I felt I learned things like a cake of dry sponge absorbing water. Everyone inspired me so much. I learned business knowledge which helps me in my work, personal skills that get along with people and became more confident.

Exchange program provided me chance of new experience. FIU is a young university yet very ambitious. The classes are very challenging and demanding. In my class, most students were from America (North and South), by working together with them, I get to know how to work well with the people with similar background as them too.

To become an international project manager, this is my career goal after my MBA. Now I am working in Strategy department of Corporate Planning Division of Dongfeng Motor Co, Ltd. I work in the field of investment management. Everyday, I work with people from Finance, Law department as a team to judge and audit projects. What we are doing now is exactly what I did in MBA classes. Besides the specific knowledge, good relations with other departments play a very important role in job. What’s more, sometimes I work with foreigners. Even I know I must keep improving during my work but I do feel that what I have gained from my MBA study gives me skills and confidence to deal with these entire things well and go forwards to my goal step by step.

In one word, RMS IMBA gives me so much unforgettable memories, so many close friends and so invaluable experience and knowledge. RMS IMBA experience is surely one of My Best Assets in my life. I would say I will surely regret if I hadn’t done my MBA in RMS.

收藏 分享

2.Khairul Nizam OMAR, RMS International MBA 2007-2008 from Malaysian

In today’s highly competitive job market, an international experience portfolio among young professionals is rapidly becoming important. Coming from a British education background, I always felt the need to expand my horizon in different parts of the world.

Having learnt French as a foreign language for many years, I felt that pursuing my MBA in France would be the next logical step as a change from my largely Anglo-American background, both in my native Malaysia and in the United Kingdom. Together with my job experience which includes a job posting in Saudi Arabia, I strongly believe that my education in France would further boost my international portfolio and overall appeal to highly respected companies worldwide.

Most business schools on both sides of the Atlantic claim to comprise of a highly international students, and yet many are in fact dominated by relatively few nationalities. On the other hand, my present MBA programme comprises of 17 different nationalities in a class of only 28 participants. The teaching staffs in Reims are by far not limited to just French nationals but also from all across Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. Also, in 2007, Reims MBA programme was ranked number one in Junior MBA by SMBG, France’s foremost authority in education quality review and ranking.

Considering the fact that most of my classmates are around 29 years of age with less than five years of work experience, I am truly comfortable with the manner that the programme is tailored to the need of young professionals, and the strong group dynamic among my classmates due to our similar level of experience.

From the business knowledge that I have gained from the MBA programme, to the invaluable experience of living in France, plus the many friends that I have made throughout the year, I am confident that I have indeed made the right choice of coming to Reims. Now, I invite you to experience it for yourself!

3.Mr. Takashi ONO, RMS IMBA candidate 2006/2007 from Japan

As an IT security consultant in Japan, I felt the limitations. My responsibility was limited to the IT area and my working environment was also limited in domestic clients and colleagues. I then decided to broaden my career in terms of the area of profession and the location where I work in.

It was natural for me to choose this International MBA programme at Reims Management School, where you can study whole management knowledge in short term and which is rich in multicultural colleagues to study with.

In this programme I learned a lot in Finance which led me to get into where I currently work in banking business but I also appreciate that the knowledge I got in the programme always helps me to advance my career.
I need to mention that you can learn a lot from your colleagues who come from different back grounds as well as different cultures. I believe that this experience made it easier and faster to get along with my German colleagues here in my new work place.

If you really want to integrate into multicultural environment for future career development, the International MBA at Reims Management School is the one you should choose.

4. Ms. Rongbo Ma, RMS IMBA 2005/2006 from China

Before I joined the Reims Management School IMBA programme, I was working in one of Big Four accounting firms as an auditor for almost four years in Beijing.

Although my previous company is an international enterprise, the degree of internationalization of the programme still impresses me much. Except for the diversity of international faculty and students, there’s possibility to exchange with other countries. I went to Farleigh Dickinson University - United States - as an exchange student in the second semester, spending three months in New Jersey. The experience was fantastic: market research, simulation, argument in class… It offers me a great chance for experiencing both European and American MBA programme.

Without the career development guidance service at Reims Management School, I would not be able to work in France since 2006.  The school’s professional career development center organized a series of personal coaching service and workshops in career development including CV, preparation of motivation interview, meeting with professional head hunters,…All these approaches aim to strengthen the jobs search and to identify the future career development in correspondence with personal desire.  The services provide in personal coaching are very personalized and professional.  They help me to identify the appropriate industries/enterprises in combination with my study in International MBA programme and with former working experience before an MBA.  The strong network with enterprises and alumni is another plus to assist my career development.

My resume is forwarded to an international company based in Paris where I am working now after the interview with the head hunter company organized by the school.  I am working in the world leading electric company based in Paris where I travel around the world to work.  I will not have the opportunity in Europe if I haven’t had my MBA in Reims.

Working and managing people from different cultures and backgrounds are unavoidable trend of globalization. The skills and the experience of studying an MBA at Reims Management School satisfy this need and prepare me the training of being a global manager.

I'm interested in this school, pls share more information. thanks

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看