返回列表 发帖

Tip 1 - I centered[分享]Some useful MBA interview tips

本帖最后由 stream 于 2010-11-12 15:48 编辑

Tip 1 - I centered
First, clearly know what are your best shinning points to sell
Second, sell your assets at the right time (sometimes, be proactive to sell and sell smartly)
Third, I-centered method can help you go through sharp questions safely

Tip 2 - Right to the points
First, listen to the question carefully
Second, clearly know what are your best assets to sell
Third, directly answer questions using simple and right words, FACTS (very important), examples, etc. and be organized (e.g. three reasons: first, second, third...)

Tip 3 - Think more clearly (than your essays)
First, why MBA should be closely linked your current strength & experience to your career goals; be specific and logical Second, why school should be closely linked your goal, experience, interest, etc. to the school's strength, culture, etc.Third, do more research about your career goals and make analysis about your strength and weakness

Tip 4 - Mock interview again and again
Practice makes perfect! JJ's comments are very sharp and helpful!

Tip 5 - Let's TALK
To team members like me: Even though sometimes we have to write down what we want to say, at the last stage, forget about your script and let's TALK. It's a conversation. Let words flow naturally.

Tip 6 - Be yourself
Just imagine interviewer is your best friend and your job is just be yourself and talk

Tip 7 - Others
Business casual is ok for Tuck.
Be on time. Bring a bottle of water with you coz you will feel thirsty before interview and in the last ten minutes. (but I forgot to bring one)Smile!!!
Thanks letter right after interview.
Bring 2 copies of resume (business card could be brought with you. but I forgot to show, xixi..)

Good luck!!!
收藏 分享

thanks  a  lot !!!!!!

谢谢分享

谢谢分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看