返回列表 发帖

思路求解和一些问题

看了这么多前人的机经,都说做一个万能模版对写作是最重要的,至于题库看不完就算了。我也一直这么以为,做了个万能模版后就好像万事大吉了。但是今天动手一写才知道不是这么回事。今天练的是AI的第9题,生活和工作那题(我的论点是不应该将两者尽量分开),死活想不出分论点,那个难受啊!半小时过去了才写了一个分论点,两百字不到。然后就干坐着,想不到理由了!这样咋办呢?过十几天就要考试了!
兄弟们有什么好办法?好提议?
另外这道题可以用那些分论点去写呢?
[em01]
收藏 分享

怎么没人理我?

斑竹...

牛牛...

For those don't have the list at hand, would you please type the topic? thx

employees should keep their private live and personal activities as separate as possible from the workplace

hard question...

Attitude: Work as be considered as a part of life, an extension of life.
a. Life experiences can greatly help your work performance as long as you have an observant and thinking mind. Lots of examples: Newton's findings of gravity is inspired by the dropping of apples.
b. Private lives can be mental support and encouragement for better work. It's a very common practice that people would like to place their family members' pics on their desk to remind them one of the key objectives of work: make one's family lives better.
c. ... any ideas?

Sorry, that's what I can think out.

thanks a lot.very 强

mind discussing the following topic?
AI 16:new public buildings reflect societal value and attitudes

my position: new public buildings reflect societal value and attitudes
1) The intended uses of new public buildings say something about our priorities and values as a society.(extracted from "examples 178", mainly focus on the functions of public buildings)
2) Our cultural preference affect the style of public buildings.(i made it myself,focus on the styles of ....)
3) any more ideas?

gansen兄弟:
你是否平时不太常用英文写作?是否已经工作3年以上?我这么问主要是类似这些人群,往往会被所谓的机经大牛误导。因为,我也曾坚信万用摸班,但后来终于发现自己原来与别人在英语的运用上有很大差距。上次作文若不是碰到自己练习过的,还不知道死的多难看。
不过不用急,到本坛或MBA8的下在中心去下在写作文摸班,再练练应该问题不大。
Robert之家-----我的家园

要拓宽思路,首先找到2者之间的区别与联系,然后确定你的论点,我觉得这里你的题目表述的不够明确,题目好象不是这样的
我觉得没有万能摸版的存在,只是形成一定的开篇语,衔接句式和结束语,所以最重要的是中间内容的填充,

Re: AI 16: Location?

里兄,我说的题号是按孙远绿皮书里的顺序,你是不是手头没有?看看哪儿能下载,载个来看看很有必要哦!可能本站就有吧,找找看。
brigittew,you are right. 没有什么是万能。只能老老实实的多谢多练。不过还有个问题,自己写自己改,始终跳不出自己的思维局限,还有语言措辞,用来用去都是那几个,这样的练习只能是浪费时间和精力的无用功,难哦!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看