返回列表 发帖
我再读硕士,工作了两年才去的。这里的老板不断的诱惑我读博士,我实在觉得可怕,原来靠的gre虽然很高,估计也要不用了,在美国的同学博士度的好辛苦。在科技大学读有奖学金的可能,不过很小。学费15万,生活费大约一共10万,实在太多了。
我昨天看到一个新闻,中欧的排名上来了,rank 42 in the world.想来想去,还是回上海拔。不然载去美国读4年,bf又要拉长脸了:)。
try to fly as high as you can!

Once you make decision,you should make it.Good luck.

谢谢斑竹,我在其他网站的论坛文的问题都没有人回答我,只有这里让我觉得很“温暖”。我一定要努力。多请教大家,有了信息业快来告诉大家。

不喜欢学术研究,就千万不要勉强自己。

中欧的情况你可以到它的网站上看看的,www.ceibs.edu,介绍的还是比较详细。现在一年的学费好像也是要15万了。但只有15个月的学制,如果没有记错的话。祝你一切顺利。

中欧今年学费12万,但加上住宿费和教材费,就要将近15万了。由于现在美国经济不景气,而且国内大公司被裁的人也很多,去年申请中欧竞争很激烈的。感觉中欧对GMAT分数不是很看重,他们招办的人说620—690对他们来说是没什么区别的,上了700会稍微有点帮助,当然740以上帮助很大,不过去年也有不少上700的被锯。中欧最看重的还是学生的工作经历以及面试时表现出来的口语水平,这直接关系到学生日后找工作的薪水水平,直接会影响RANKING的。中欧毕业生在上海应该是比较畅销的,但在华东地区以外可能影响力会差一点。
对我这种不太想离开上海的大龄考生,中欧可能会是一个比较好的选择。

Kilroy,r u studying in ceibs now?thank you for your suggestions.
sigh~~.so maybe there will be a lot of difficulties for me
I just have two years working experience in university not a famous company

i may apply for 2003's CEIBS MBA, but i still hv no time to begin writing essay up to now and u know B-school prefers early bird. So, i HV TO  take seriously of the application for 2004'MBA programm, i heard that time CEIBS will double its enrollment due to the the completion of new campus infrastrute consturction.
Now, i am working in a MNC in shanghai, 3 years sales and marketing experience. I heard that CEIBS don't like people without realted businese and managment experience, but if ur GMAT score is very high, it helps.

Kilroy,thank you for your reply and advice.though there maybe a lot of difficult for me,i will try my best. try to fly as high as I can

hi,flybird, my opinion above sounds kind of discouraging。
If ur oral English is very fluent and ur essay is well-written, u still hv lot chance to get the offer。 I just think that CEBIS is not suitable for fresh graduate。But, keep my suggestion in my mind,compared with working experience,oral English and Essay, GMAT score is less important to the criterion of CEBIS。

I know.I am not a fresh graduate student anywaymaybe my working experience can not compare to others who have worked in famous business company for many years.but I also have my advantages and my work is also relative to the management.

I will never give up if I have made up my mind.

if I failed this time,maybe I will choose to work after I graduate from HKU and then continue my application after 2 or 3 years.that is also ok for me.

MBA is not all of my life.just a choice

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看