返回列表 发帖

testI-1

A mail order company recently had a big jump in clothing sales after hiring a copywriter and a graphic artist to give its clothing catalog a magazinelike format designed to appeal to a more upscale clientele. The company is now planning to launch a housewares catalog using the same concept.

The company’s plan assumes that

(A) other housewares catalogs with magazinelike formats do not already exist

(B) an upscale clientele would be interested in a housewares catalog

(C) the same copywriter and graphic artist could be employed for both the clothing and housewares catalogs

(D) a magazinelike format requires a copywriter and a graphic artistB

(E) customers to whom the old clothing catalog appealed would continue to make purchases from catalogs with the new format

本题为大全test I 第一题,即xdf补充教材227题,我原来也选的B,但在补充教材中给的答案是D,后来经同学好一番点拨,才似懂非懂,这里又看到大全给的答案是B,不禁更加糊涂,请哪位指点,谢!
收藏 分享

答案应为B。原文该公司想要用同样的方法使housewares catalog 吸引more upscale clientele。其前提是upscale clientele对housewares catalog 也同对clothing catalog 一样会被吸引。即B。原文只说用同样的设计方式(same concept),并没说要a copywriter and a graphic artist。故错

I chose E.

My logic is that the company uses the same concept on warehouse catalog so as to attract more customers, upscale clientele,because the technique worked on clothing catalog.Therefore, the underlying assumption should be that old cux will remain attracted or this implementation will be meaningless.

Could someone points out what is wrong with E? I just find B too obious as an answer!

Thanks!

UP,i also choose E

应该选B。
本题关键是对same concept的理解。而在这里,意思应该为“用了copywriter and graphic artist 设计的catalog能吸引more upscale clientele”。换句话说,作者假象那种设计的catalog也能吸引houseware的购买者。
所以正确答案是B。

我觉得A写得真好玩"你当别的公司不存在啊"

E不對吧

E是說之前支持clothing的也要繼續支持houseware

不過就算他們不支持也沒關係阿

其他人有支持就好

所以不對

题目的关键是最后那个concept怎么理解。前文designed to appeal to a more upscale clientele。可以看到吸引upscale clientele是目的,magzinelike只是手段而已。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看