返回列表 发帖

"Dare mighty thing"-- Try again !! --Not for pretester as your bu

Just finished my test, I could still feel the pain. Speechless and unexpected!!

Knowing to be chosen as a VIP, I feel sorry and unqualified. Actually, I had been cherished a wish that I could be a "HELPER" , a good one, to share my view with people in here, but today it can not be realized. One the contrary, I realize that how urgent I need to improve my English ability, especially for GMAT test. Shamed!  Stop!! Let's face the test!

I have several questions for your guys and would appreciate your advice and thanks!
1. I thought the important reason for my failure is that I did not keep right pace so that I almost lost my mind after 20 questions, does it right?
My pace: 30'(remaining time) --- 18th, when I acknowledged the rush, I relied some memory about JJ to solve the RC rather than quickly read to do so. The result is I spent even more time and got nothing.
2. Herein, How do you guys dealing with RC JJ? Especially, some “COOL” guys, who benefit from such JJ?
3. Do you think it is bad hint for the order of types of my questions?  
The order of types of my questions : 3or4 SC -> Bold -> 2 LC --> 7th starting RC (U.S slave is self-saved before civil war)--> SC+LC--> the 18th is the second RC ( top -down sales strategy)--> one LC-> RC --> Messed . And I did not confirm the last question. Shit! Could I skip my score! Thanks!
Asking so many questions, I want to find nothing but the main reason for the failure -- Testing tactics or capability issue – although both were contributor, which is the weighed one?
4. Determining to try again in early next month, what is your suggestion on verbal? This time, I prepared about one month, full time.  Bad cold affected me a little. Math is fine. 5*.  
Please don’t judge me because I write in English! For me, it is to do nothing but to improve English, my big challenge.
I am really proud of your guys’ victory -- based on line of 700, awesome!
tons of thanking!
Tongxun, good luck to you and all others
!
收藏 分享

cook, sorry to hear that and wish you good luck next time.

Personally I don't think verbal JJ is useful and I never read it. I
really doubt that verbal JJ only has side effects.

Pace is important in the sense that you have to keep one eye open on
the time, but I think the best strategy is that when you encounter
simple questions, do it as quick as possible and when you encounter
hard one,spend a little bit more time on it.  Still , pay attention
to the time and you have to have a rough pace in mind but not
necessarily to stick to it.

I don't think the order of types of questions has anything to do
with the final score. A lot of people have different orders but
get high scores.

Some suggestions: summarize the questions you did wrong before and
analyze why you got it wrong. I think that is most important.
Practise your pace using PP3, Prinston, etc and get more sense of it.
And, believe yourself, you can do it!

[此贴子已经被spry于2002-10-19 1:40:53编辑过]

\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

Thank you very much for your sound advice. I take it .
Feel be comforted ! yes, you are right, I will check my method to figher out !
appreciate!

you are welcome and best wishes.
\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看