返回列表 发帖

lsat

. Historian: Alexander the Great should not be judged by appeal to current notions of justice. Alexander, an ancient figure of heroic stature, should be judged by the standards of his own culture. That is, did he live up to his culture's ideals of leadership? Did Alexander elevate the contemporary standards of justice? Was he, in his day, judged to be a just and wise ruler?

Student: But you cannot tell whether or not Alexander raised the contemporary standards of justice without invoking standards other than those of his own culture.

Which one of the following argumentative strategies does the student use in responding to the historian?

(A) arguing that applying the historian's principle would require a knowledge of the past that is necessarily inaccessible to current scholarship

(B) attempting to undermine the historian's principle by showing that some of its consequences are inconsistent with each other

(C) showing that the principle the historian invokes, when applied to Alexander, does not justify the assertion that he was heroic

(D) questioning the historian's motivation for determining whether a standard of behavior has been raised or lowered

(E) claiming that one of the historian's criteria for judging Alexander is inconsistent with the principle that the historian has advanced

is it E?

Another thing is:
can anyone suggest any practical method to effectively solve BF questions?>

and

where can i find any BF practices? and where can i download FeiFei Bao Dian?

REally thankful!
收藏 分享

E 正确,原文说只能用culture 不能用current standards, 学生说,没有standards 是搞不定的

for BF, 只有靠阅读了,读的时候,想一想他的作用胜于懂他的意思他

FF 可以在下载区下载

中国人万岁 的声母组合

I can download it but it need pass word to unzip it. What is the password? Thanks

The download part of this webpage...
or u can go to the
http://www.topway.org/download/
to download it!

BY THE WAY...

WHY NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY QUESTION AH...
I FEEL SOOOO GLOOMY...5555555~~~~~

Can you let me know where I can download lsat questions? Thank you in advance.

Or you can sent to me email: laim_1999@yahoo.com

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看