返回列表 发帖

六分作文

哪里可以找到网上的"六分作文".

谢谢
收藏 分享

6分作文
ARCO -72-ISSUE(April 09)

Providing employee incentives can be a double-edged sword. on the one hand,the promise of bounses or gifts can spur workers to higher achievement. on the other hand ,incentives can creat resentment and internal competitiveness that are demaging to morale and to the organization.Even so,I think a carefully designed incentive program can operate to the net benefit of a company.
   Incentive programs are counterproductive when the distribution of rewards appears to be personally biased,when the program recognizes just one kind among many important jobs in the organization,or when there are too few rewards available. For example,if a manager regularlyrewards an employee who is perceived to be a favorite,coworkers will be resentful. Or if the company decides to recognize high sales,while ignoring an especially precise cost-assessment from the accounting department,the accountants may feel their work is not valued,Finally,if rewards are too few,some employees will become overly competitive,while others may simply stop trying.

However ,incentive programs can be designed  to avoid such pitfalls.First,the company must determine that it can provide sufficient rewards to motivate all employee.Then it must set,and follow,clear and non- arbitrary guidelines for achievement.Finally,management should provide appropriate incentives throughtout the organization,thereby sending message that all work is valued,Admittedly,even a thoughtfully designed incentive program cannot entirely prevent back-stabbing and unfair competitive tactics.But watchful management can quell much of this behavior,and the perpetrators usually show their true colors in time.
In sum, I think that the productivity inspired by thoughtful incentive programs will very likely outweigh any negative consequences.In the final analysis ,then ,I disagree with the speaker's recommendation against their use.
圣诞老人学到老,活到老

以下是引用susannaliu在2003-4-4 0:17:47的发言:
谢谢版主,我马上就要考了,真的很感谢。你的暴暴龙让我想起了我最爱玩的石器时代,我也有一个很可爱的小恐龙。

不客气。:) 呵呵,这只就是石器里的暴暴龙啊,偶最喜欢这个颜色的暴暴了,所以放在这里。[em05]
优秀是一种习惯。

谢谢版主,我马上就要考了,真的很感谢。你的暴暴龙让我想起了我最爱玩的石器时代,我也有一个很可爱的小恐龙。

谢谢斑竹!

http://www.topway.org/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=66&ID=8024
优秀是一种习惯。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务