返回列表 发帖

大全2-17

Mr. Lawson: We should adopt a national family policy that includes legislation requiring employers to provide paid parental leave and establishing government-sponsored day care. Such laws would decrease the stress levels of employees who have responsibility for small children. Thus, such laws would lead to happier, better-adjusted families.

Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the conclusion above?

(A) An employee’s high stress level can be a cause of unhappiness and poor adjustment for his or her family.

(B) People who have responsibility for small children and who work outside the home have higher stress levels than those who do not.

(C) The goal of a national family policy is to lower the stress levels of parents.

(D) Any national family policy that is adopted would include legislation requiring employers to provide paid parental leave and establishing government-sponsored day care.A

(E) Most children who have been cared for in daycare centers are happy and well adjusted.                                                                           I was confused A ,B and c I think C is good answer,....I don't find any flaw in the choice C why A is corret but B is not....Please help me

收藏 分享

thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!

Such laws would decrease the stress levels of employees who have responsibility

for small children. Thus, such laws would lead to happier, better-adjusted families.

原文是要加强laws --> decrease the stress level --> lead to better families.

B说有小孩的人有更多的stress,原文没说这个比教,不知道.

C说law的goal,这个原文也没提到.

BC是无关项.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看