返回列表 发帖

GWD20-Q27~疑惑

A significant number of complex repair jobs carried out by Ace Repairs have to be reworked under the company’s warranty.The reworked jobs are invariably satisfactory.When initial repairs are inadequate, therefore, it is not because the mechanics lack competence; rather, there is clearly a level of focused concentration that complex repairs require that is elicited more reliably by rework jobs than by first-time jobs.

The argument above assumes which of the following?

A.There is no systematic difference in membership between the group of mechanics who do first-time jobs and the group of those who do rework jobs.
B.There is no company that successfully competes with Ace Repairs for complex repair jobs.
C.Ace Repairs’ warranty is good on first-time jobs but does not cover rework jobs.
D.Ace Repairs does not in any way penalize mechanics who have worked on complex repair jobs that later had to be reworked.
E.There is no category of repair jobs in which Ace Repairs invariably carries out first-time jobs satisfactorily.

The answer is A. NN, is there any relations between the argument and the membership of the mechanics?
Please help me explain that,
Many thanks~
收藏 分享

A 的存在使得两者具有可比性。是条件。

maybe you should google the questions you wanna ask before you post. there are tons of useful info o ...
luke-216 发表于 2011-9-6 20:56

Right, I see your point,
I've see these covered posts, and decided to post mine cause I think I am still in a confusion.
But thank you for your suggestion because I used to ask questions on Baidu where the information is quite limited, compared to that on Google.

A大概是说first job和rework的工人在技能上面差别不大,它应和题干里说的concentration问题

A means that the first-time group of mechanics and  the rework group are made up by the same people.  Thus,rework can not create new jobs.  Eventually, the argument is wrong.

maybe you should google the questions you wanna ask before you post. there are tons of useful info on the web. most of your questions are actually covered and discussed before.

membership here means "skills".

if you negate A, the conclusion falls apart.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看