返回列表 发帖

请教GWD1-Q14

GWD1-Q14:

That the application of new technology can increase the productivity of existing coal mines is demonstrated by the case of Tribnia’s coal industry.
Coal output per miner in Tribnia is double what it was five years ago, even though no new mines have opened.

Which of the following can be properly concluded from the statement about coal output per miner in the passage?

A.
If the number of miners working in Tribnian coal mines has remained constant in the past five years, Tribnia’s total coal production has doubled in that period of time.

B.
Any individual Tribnian coal mine that achieved an increase in overall output in the past five years has also experienced an increase in output per miner.

C.
If any new coal mines had opened in Tribnia in the past five years, then the increase in output per miner would have been even greater than it actually was.

D.
If any individual Tribnian coal mine has not increased its output per miner in the past five years, then that mine’s overall output has declined or remained constant.

E.
In Tribnia the cost of producing a given quantity of coal has declined over the past five years.

答案是A...why?
收藏 分享

觉得这里的重点应该是一个公式:总产量=个人单位产量*人数(矿工数);A想就是这么对的;B项是总量增,单产一定增,有公式可知,人数可以是变化的,所以不确定;C项无关,因为无论是否开心矿,单产在技术进步的前提下始终都是过去的两倍,并不因是否开心矿而改变;D项说单产未增加,总产就不可能增加,同样是人数变化未知的问题;E项牵扯到到成本,无关。

尽管没开采新矿,T公司的每个矿工的产量都比五年前番倍了。
A,怎么对楼上已经说了,我说其它选项为什么不对。
B,在过去五年内保持产量增长的每个矿,其每个矿工的产量也在增长。显然得不出每个矿工产量都增加的结论。
C,如果在过去五年内开采新的矿,每个矿工产量的增长会比实际的更大。这显然也得不出来,可能会雇更多的矿工,甚至个人生产率会下降。
D,如果在过去五年内任何一个矿没有提高单个矿工的生产量,那么这个矿的总产出已经减少了或保持不变。个体和总体概念混淆,可以通过多雇人来提高产量。
E,T公司的生产成本下降。没有任何有关的信息。

还是搞不懂,题目中说即使没有新技术,平均产出也能较五年前翻倍。
那么选项C:如果有新技术,平均产出会更多于事实的产出。这样的想法不对吗??

这题一个关键就是,矿工人数的增加与否。

我认为,即使是新技术,也有可能平均产量不增加或增加的很少。

而,工人的减少可能大大增加平均产量。。

不知道 大家有无看懂。。。好诡异的想法。。

题目最后一句为什么用even though呢?很迷惑选项C哎

是不是D中没说矿工数量。总产量由单位生产量和工人数量决定。

那D为什么不对??

题目说该公司每个矿的产量double了,总矿数不变,问能推出什么
总产量=每个矿的产量*框数=工人数*工人产率
工人数不变,总产量变为两倍,明显工人产率double了,是为a

no new mines ,效率提高2倍,人数不变,总产出变为2倍,不指我的理解有无问题,期待牛牛进一步解答!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看