返回列表 发帖

seek help

whenever a major airplane accident occurs,there is a dramatic increase in the number of  airplane mishaps reported,a phnenomeno may last as long as a few months after the accident.Airline official asserts that the publicity given the gruesomeness  of a major airline accident focus media attention on the airline industry and the number of reported accidents is caused by an increase  in the number of news resurce covering airline accidents,not by the increase in the numberof accidents.

which of the following ,if true ,would seriously weaken the assertion of the airline officials?
a,The publicity surrounding airline accidents is largely limited to the country in which the crash occured.
b ,airline accident tend to occur far more often during certain peak travel months.
c,News organization do not have any guidelines to help them decide how severe or how close an accident must be for it to recieve coverage.
d Airplane accidents recieve coverage by news sources only when the news sources find it advantageous to do so.
E.studies by goverment regulators show that the number of airplane fligt miles remain relatively constant from month to month.
收藏 分享

ans is b. It addresses another reason for this phonomenon.

supporting justag,i chose B

Another reason?I can't understand

it is B
countrary to what the airline official asserts , the air crash does increase duo to the traveling peak season ,that's 'aother' reason

^^
Concentrated and Diligent

我改邪归正了

haha, I guess I know what HUIJIAGUONIAN means

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看