Top internship recruiters, 2008-09:

Johnson & Johnson

General Electric

International Bus. Machines

Procter & Gamble

Exxon Mobil Corp.

Wal-Mart

Other Internship Recruiters:
Lockhee Martin 3 Northrop Grumman 2 Johnson Controls 2 AXA Advisors 2 Tyco Electronics 2 Frito Lay 2 Siemens and Building Technology 1 Whiting Turner 1 Central Hudson and Gas 1

Percentage of internships that were paid, previous academic year98  %

Mean internship compensation per week:
$  760

Median internship compensation per week:
$  720

Average internship, in weeks:15

本帖最后由 s 于 2010-12-23 22:06 编辑

Graduate Comments

Clarkson's School of Business provides freshman students with the unique opportunity of creating an entrepreneurial business venture and presenting a full business plan with the objective of securing funding for the business from actual venture capitalists. Additionally, Clarkson emphasizes the importance of having actual professors, rather than TAs, give lectures during regularly scheduled business classes. Therefore, students are exposed to new materials directly from experts rather than students who have just taken the course earlier in their careers.

Due to the requirement of taking knowledge area course outside of our majors, the business school tries to make students well rounded and not just focused on the courses within the major.

The business department at Clarkson University is full of professors that are willing to help and offer that extra hand. This seems unique, mainly because I have classes in both the engineering and business departments, I can see the difference. Business professors are definitely more people-oriented!

I have had a wonderful experience with advising and study abroad. It's great how much they encourage us to get international experience. I think that is a big strength of our business school

The support and quality of the teaching staff is unsurpassed by any university that I have ever attended (I have attended 6 other universities on a part time basis). All of my questions are promptly addressed (24 hrs. or less) and it is a very collaborative work environment. The associate dean and academic advisers are always willing to give career advice and any academic suggestions when asked. They even take the time to support their students' social interests and make an effort to attend any events that they may be invited to (my personal experience involves a Sigma Chi fraternity annual pig roast).

They were one of the first universities to offer short, faculty led study abroad experiences just after school ends in the spring to give students the opportunity to go abroad, who might not have the room in their schedule for a complete semester abroad.

The freshmen, hands-on experience of creating and running a business for-profit is fantastic. This course taught me so much about myself, teamwork, motivation, work environments...etc. This class was the reason I chose this school.

The amount of resources they have. There are definitely a lot of fancy gadgets and numerous events being set-up to benefit the students, which is nice and something that is not largely available in this region.

I loved my time at Clarkson and am confident that the school will only improve. The combination of business and engineering at the school makes it the perfect experimenting ground to start businesses and work on ideas.

Small classes, professors who care, strong programs, great relationships with employers.

Requirements like international and professional experiences. Small class sizes. Hands-on experiences. First name basis with professors.

Everyone is very friendly, Professor knows you, classroom size is not big, location of college is very good- because you don't get distracted from studying, it is like a big family- everyone seem to know everyone.

Requirements like international and professional experiences. Small class sizes. Hands-on experiences. First name basis with professors.

Everyone is very friendly, Professor knows you, classroom size is not big, location of college is very good- because you don't get distracted from studying, it is like a big family- everyone seem to know everyone.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看