返回列表 发帖

Oxford Said MBA 2009-2010年面试汇总

上周五我去Oxford(牛津)参加了校园面试,早上9点到了Said, 工作人员非常热情友善。9点半被领去教授Jos van Bommel的办公室。是一位荷兰籍的教授,人很好,整个面试想在聊天。他先跟我讲了几句荷兰语,大概想看看我荷兰语的水平(我在荷兰呆了几年了),过了一会,他说还是讲英语把。

What is is the challenge in your work?
It is hard to reinforce contract in China, what  would you do if you are an government offical in China?
In you opinion What Dutch product or business would have bigger market in China?
You said you only applied Oxford, why?
What is your career goal? Tell me about you entrepreneurship experience? If you have chance, would you start over again?
Any question.
问我的问题都非常specific,基本没有什么general的问题。我在那里罗罗嗦嗦说了很多,大概40分钟(安排时间只有半小时),害后面面试的阿三等了半天。

面试后去听了一节课,之后跟本届的学生有个discussion. 学校设施非常好,建筑也很漂亮。我只申请了一所学校,现在在焦急地等待结果。

祝所有后面面试的朋友好运!
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

It was 11:45 GMT, I ringed Dr. Reynold's office on time and he immediately picked it up & greeted me  "Hello, Mr. Tang! Your essays were quite interesting. I will take about 20 mins for questions and you will have 10 mins to ask." The interview started off warmly & quickly.

1. Why the career transition & what your past experience had to do with the current position?  (this is a very specific question as I can see he read through my entire application package).

2. What're the challenges in your current job, especially the unique persepctives of doing business in China?

3. Why you want to make another transition after MBA? What's your motivation & preparation?

4. How will you contribute to the Said Business School?

5. What books you have read on social entrepreneurship? (this is the strength of SBS)

6. Any question about the course & the program?

I asked a few questions and we ended sharp at 12:15 GMT. I personally found it was a very efficient & effective interview though it was conducted on the phone. The communication has been quite smooth thanks to the good quality of VoIP card. (remember to choose a good one if you have to call out. Yes, they do ask interviewees to call the interviewer at the assigned time & number for about 30 mins).

Guess being British gentlemen & gentlewomen, they just don't know how to stop the other party if he/she kept talking when the interviewer calls. Smart way to cut cost

Good luck to all the interviewees & many thanks to the alumni who have shared so many insightful personal advices with me, by phone, online or face-to-face. It's a small but strong community (at least, from my experiences)!
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

20分钟全是常规问题:

为什么said?
what is leadership?
Why MBA?
What can you bring to the class.
essay question.
difficulties for leading a team.

面试地点:北京万豪酒店。

原来说的是Faculty面试的,后来酒店人员回复他们的飞机晚点。

面试还是如约进行,但是面试我的是一个年轻的女孩,不像是Faculty,没仔细问。面试的问题是很传统的那些,没有什么意料之外的问题。

about yourself?
any challenges in your current job?
why MBA?
why Oxford?
why now?
leadership experience?
teamwork experience?
any questions for me?
any thing to add?
面试一共持续了40分钟,问题很典型,但问的很多,几乎都问全了。面试地点是酒店Ballroom旁的一个会议室,屋内巨热,气氛挺严肃的,感觉一般。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看