返回列表 发帖

刚接触GMAT,什么是OG?

thanks.
收藏 分享
Sur la place chacun passe, chacun vien, chacun va; droles de gens que ces gens-la! 左岸的对面依然是左岸,跟遥远相对的依旧是遥远。

ETS出的official guide
Robert之家-----我的家园

Is it a book or CD? And where can I get it? thanks.
Sur la place chacun passe, chacun vien, chacun va; droles de gens que ces gens-la! 左岸的对面依然是左岸,跟遥远相对的依旧是遥远。

It is a book which I bought from new orient(xin dong fang)。
if you cannot get this book, you can download pp3 and ppreivew2 in the download center of this fortum。 The questions in pp3 is the same as in the book official guide。
Robert之家-----我的家园

How can I become an official member of this super forum? I love this forum very much but it seems that I can not download anything from it.

The good news is that I just found OG and Kaplan 2003 from amazon.com. The bad news is that it will take me about 50 bucks to get both of them.

thank you, tongxun.

It is really a good news you got both OG and kaplan.
You can download the usefull information by registering your ID in "版物处理”of this forum。
Robert之家-----我的家园

mibu, the OG10th from amazon may take a month to arrive. They put a note there that they have to handle it by special ordering. Just want to give you a heads-up if you plan to take the exam soon.  You can buy Kaplan2003 from any local bookstore.  I got mine from B&N.

thanks, pgclt. You are right, it is special ordering from Amazon. ddft!

btw, have you got OG10th, pgclt? Or you have information of how to get one? I really want to have one to prepare for the GMAT test.

HEY, MIHU
Why not try to buy from GMAC? It is less than 1 month I got it from GMAC even I am at Toronto.
Or maybe you can buy 2nd hand book.
我的旅程是星辰大海。。。。。。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看