返回列表 发帖

[转帖] [ 面试经验 ]INSEAD interview experience: two rounds

I applied INSEAD 2007 Sep intake and just finished 2 interviews. Share with the rest as what I can still remember.

The first interview was with a consultant of a management consulting firm. she was quite busy and I was waiting in her office for over 20 minutes since she had a urgent discussion. The alumni was quite kind and friendly and she apologized for making me keep waiting. To me, it is a good chance to get familiar with the environment.

Questions are pretty simple and standard, such as:

1. tell me something about your education, career and your current work
  2. why MBA and why INSEAD
  3. How do you work with people from different culture and background
  4. what are the social groups you have been involved?
  5. How well have you adapt to the foriegn environment? (i am abroad)
  6. any questions for her

we talked about her job and her own experience in INSEAD, the tough program (8am to 9pm course work) etc. and i also asked for feedback, according to her, my profile is pretty ok, except that I have fewer working experience (3 years), but it should not be a problem because of my achievement within the 3 years.

The 2nd interview was with a IB associate, he was pretty serious and didnt talk much about things outside of MBA. It lasted for 45 minutes (1st one lasted around 1 hour) and he asked fewer questions, such as:

1. brief introduction of my education and career
  2. why INSEAD?
    He placed a lot of weight to dicuss on this topic. It is understandable, INSEAD is kind of special compare to other schools
  3. my career goals
  4. how can I compete with consultants from other firms when 4.1 I apply for INSEAD? 4.2 I graduate from INSEAD and look for consulting jobs?
  5. why you think your personality fit INSEAD?
  6. How can you make people be interested in you? in terms of experience, background and personality
  7. any questions for him? (as i feel the interview is a bit short, so I asked a few questions and try to reflect more about myself during those Q&As)

For these 2 interviews, I felt the personalities of the alumnus are quire different and quite consistant with INSEAD's style: diversity, direct, short and focused. quite different from interviews from the US schools as I expereinced. They are indeed busy and excellent. both of them gave me 3 days to stand by for the interview and they called me in the morning to have the interview in the evening. I would say it is really difficult to prepare and actually no need to prepare anything. Just think about 1 question" Who am I".

Good luck to everyone

收藏 分享

谢谢!!!

xie  xie !

many  thanks @

thanks !!

谢谢,分享

great!

millions thanks for sharing~!

May u be admitted by INSEAD!

ding!!

返回列表