返回列表 发帖

高级口语授课笔记(八十一)(九十)

1. You’re given a raw deal. 对你太不公平了。
2.  I just know her by name. 我知道她,但没打过交道。
3.  You’re only his cat’s paw. 你只是他的工具而已。
4.  I’ve got knots in my stomach. 我心里疙疙瘩瘩的。
5.  A guy heckled me. 一个家伙搅我的局。
6.  He sent me profuse apologies. 他反复道歉。
7.  Then I had a brainstorm. 突然我灵机一动。
8.  Music can be a mood enhancer. 音乐使人精神好。
9.  She exudes confidence. 她浑身散发着自信。
10. So you get the best of both worlds. 这样岂不两全其美?


1. He’s an Adonis. 他是个帅哥。
2.  We don’t stand on cremony here. 这儿没那么多规矩。
3.  The jury is hung. 陪审团观点不一,无法定论。
4.  My leg cramped up. 我的腿抽筋了。
5.  This is my husband’s holy of holies. 这间屋是我老公的圣所。
6.  I’ll offer an appropriate recompense. 我会给予适当的补偿。
7.  He’s been singing the praises of you. 他对你赞赏有加。
8.  She gave me a curt reply. 她的回答生硬无礼。
9.  All your geese are swans. 你的都是好的。
10. Necessity knows no law. 为了生存就顾不得法律了。
  


1. She’s irascible. 她脾气不好。 2.  A college degree is an open sesame to a job. 学历是工作的敲门砖。
3.  The number can be rounded to 1.6. 可以四舍五入到1.6。
4.  You killed two birds with one stone. 你真是一箭双雕啊。
5.  I was sorely tempted to say it. 我差点说出来。
6.  I’m feeling slothful. 我有些怠倦。
7.  The child is father of the man. 三岁看大,七岁看老。
8.  He’s in traction. 他现在还打着石膏呢。
9.  That is my ultimate accolade. 这是我最大的荣誉。
10. I know which side my bread is buttered. 我知道轻重。

1.  He's squirreled some money away. 他有自己的小金库。
2.  It’s a fool’s errand trying to do that. 傻子才会那么做。
3.  You have no business interfering. 你无权干涉。
4.  He dismissed the idea out of hand. 他彻底打消了这个念头。
5.  I like millet congee. 我喜欢喝小米粥。
6.  I’m allergic to sea food. 我吃海鲜过敏。
7.  I don’t mince my words. 我向来有话直说。
8.  Concubine Yang got BO. 杨贵妃有狐臭。
9.  I’ll bang the drum for you. 我会为你擂鼓助威。
10. Teachers must be tuned in to students’ needs. 教师一定要理解学生想要什么。
收藏 分享

1.  I’m not a soldier of fortune. 我不是个。。。。
2.  He’s unrelenting. 他坚定不移。
3.  I refuse to be fitted into any ideological straitjacket. 我不会被任何观念所束缚。
4.  I do a full workup every year. 我每年都做全身体检。
5.  We all slip up. 人人都有失误的时候。
6.  Nothing really tickled my fancy. 没什么吸引我的东西。
7.  She had the presence of mind. 她沉着冷静,反应敏捷。
8.  A man should have a sinewy body. 男人应该强壮。
9.  I can throw him off the scent for a while. 我可以瞒他一阵子。
10. You could count on the fingers of one hand. 屈指可数。

1. We need to be more proactive. 我们应该积极主动。
2.  How can we break the standoff? 怎样打破僵局呢?
3.  Avoid strenuous physical exertion. 避免重体力劳动。
4.  Are you scandalized? 你是不是对这很反感?
5.  You have to alter your mode of living. 你得改变生活方式。
6.  Take advantage of your fortes. 发挥自己的长处。
7.  We paid through the nose. 我们花多了。
8.  You’ve had one too many. 你喝高了。
9.  Have a can-do attitude. 乐观一点。
10. We don’t have to drag her name through the mire. 没必要诋毁人家。

1.  We’d better soft-pedal it. 我们最好少提这件事。
2.  We cannot infringe traffic regulations. 我们不能违反交通法规。
3.  The emperor dropped the pilot. 皇帝不听忠言。
4.  At that time I was laboring under the illusion that she loved me. 当时我以为她是爱我的。
5.  They got a landslide victory. 他们大获全胜。
6.  We are unwitting victims! 我们只是无辜的受害者!
7.  He must be rolling in it. 他一定腰缠万贯。
8.  I’m on a rocky road. 最近有点不顺。
9.  You can’t simply sweep the problems under the rug. 你不能逃避问题。
10. You’ve made your bed. 你自找的。

1.  Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus. 别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。
2.  I’ll have to shelve my plan. 我的计划得暂时搁浅。
3.  Don’t be such a killjoy.  别扫大家的兴。
4.  It’s a conjecture on my part. 这只是我的推测。
5.  I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame. 我并不想永垂青史。
6.  You drive a hard bargain. 你太会讨价还价了。
7.  It cuts both ways. 有利也有弊。
8.  Most people fall by the wayside. 大多数人半途而废。
9.  Walk me through the procedure. 给我详细讲讲流程。
10. This is right up my alley. 正合我胃口。

TOP

1. He’s in his second childhood. 他老糊涂了。
2.  I have to forgo the pleasure. 看来我无福消受了。
3.  I’m down in the dumps. 我郁闷。
4.  Do you mind? 你有完没完?
5.  I’m not a frail old man yet. 我这老头还管点用。
6.  They would give you a slow handclap. 他们会喝倒彩的。
7.  Your fate is sealed. 你死定了。
8.  She goofed her lines. 她说错词了。
9.  Don’t be so common. 别那么没品。
10. You’re riding a tiger now. 你现在骑虎难下了。

1.  You’re eating my heart out Zhang xueyou. 你跟张学友有一拼哪。
2.  It was a load of waffle. 太扯了。
3.  She never loses her inhibition. 她从不失态。
4.  All planes were grounded. 所有航班都取消了。
5.  I’ve been beavering away at this for hours. 我已经忙了好几个小时了。
6.  Our relationship is on an even keel. 我们的关系很稳定。
7.  Don’t flog a dead horse. 别白费功夫了。
8.  Everything went up in smoke. 一切化为乌有。
9.  It’s downright spurious. 胡编乱造。
10. You’re inviting disaster. 你在给自己找麻烦。

TOP

many thanks

TOP

many thanks

TOP

O(∩_∩)O谢谢

TOP

谢谢卤煮分享

TOP

学习经验!

TOP

many thanks

TOP

谢谢楼主的经验贴

TOP

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭


美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%


查看