返回列表 发帖

Tuck (Dartmouth) vs. MIT Sloan vs. (Maybe Chicago Booth)

I am admited to Tuck and Sloan.  On the waitlist as a R3 candidate for Chicago Booth.  Interested in management consulting and GM in retail, CPG, or consumer face technology company for post-MBA career.  What should I choose between Tuck and Sloan? Should I even try to get off the waitlist at Chicago Booth?

I have 3-4 U.S. work experience.  Open to stay in the U.S. or go back to China for exciting career opportunities.  

Appreciate your insight!
收藏 分享

wow!  Good job!  If I were you, no doubt MIT!!!

膜拜大牛,这两个学校都很强,尤其tuck一半的学生都去了consulting,不过是我的话,我还是选MIT

Hello, Congratulations on your admission!  I graduated last year from a S16 school and currently working in NY in Consulting.  There are a number of Tuckies in my firm and I have to say that Tuck is considered a consulting school.  You will have a lot of great opportunities in terms of on-campus recruiting.  At MIT, the life style is a bit better since you have access to Boston/Cambridge.  MIT also feels very technical for obvious reasons.  Are you in the US?  If so then definitely visit both campuses.

Chicago is obviously great however I think sometimes the logic of "one in the hand is better than two in the bush" is worth following.  In your case it is "two in the hand is better than one in the bush".  With Tuck/MIT most of the alum base will be in Boston/Northeast.  With Chicago obviously it is the Mid-West.  US Schools are amazingly regional as you will probably realize.  So again, the decision might be where you want to live, should Chicago also gives you the green light.

Congratulations again!

consulting?
Tuck for sure..

。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

我来学习经验

我看看。。。。。

我来学习经验

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%