返回列表 发帖

1月5 机经

JJ 還是一樣!

數學考很爛( I am really sad about the score since it is below 45..... am I a Chinese ??? ) verbal有 35,只考650+

就別問我數學了 心痛阿 ! 考慮再戰中

cr

1. 7. GWD-21-Q38
Because it was long thought that few people would watch lengthy televised political messages, most
televised political advertisements, like commercial advertisements, took the form of short messages.
Last year, however, one candidate produced a half-hour-long advertisement. During the half hour the
advertisement was aired, a substantial portion of the viewing public tuned into the advertisement.
Clearly, then, many more people are interested in watching lengthy televised political messages than
was previously thought.
Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

A. The candidate’s ratings improved significantly as a result of the half-hour-long political
advertisement.
B. Political advertisements have become increasingly influential in determining voters’ decisions
at the polls.
C. Many people would appreciate the opportunity to become better acquainted with political
candidates’ views on current political issues.
D. Most people who are interested in political issues watch television regularly.
E. Most of the viewers who tuned in to the candidate’s half-hour-long advertisement last year did not change channels after the first few minutes.

2. The sneak problem. Explain. (old JJ)

3. In a country or a city (Sorry ! I forgot), there will be few people whose ages are above 70 now. Furthermore, a new medical treatment is going to reduce the medical cost and even replace some old expensive medical treatment. However, the overall medical payment for people above 70 will not decrease. Explain:

I choose “ the new treatment will expand life of many people whose ages are close to 70 ”- It indicates that there will be more people whose age is going to be above 70.

(I rewrite the answer since I can’t remember the real answer) sorry..

4. A female chimpanzee in one area( in Africa) can use the tool and has some particular habits, and after this chimpanzee moves to a new community, some members of this new community will possess this particular habit and start to use the tool as this female chimpanzee dose. However, the chimpanzee in western area ( or other regions) does not have this action. Assumption:  

I don’t know the right answer—but there are two answer( A and E) that are really confusing.

One is learning habit, and the other is relative to the element of DNA, an inherent ability. Need other mm to explain. I pick the last one- E “ relative to learning”. Maybe it is wrong.

5. The effect of health (organic) food in its users. Comparing organic food to non-organic food, the argument said that there is no big difference in health between users of organic food and users of non-organic food (In Short-term or long term effect.) Evaluate.

This one caused me a lot of time. I don’t know the answer.

Other CR are quite simple for you to figure out the answer, but I can't remember them all.

收藏 分享

RC JJ

1. Copy right of digital information. Short one, but the answers in the question are confusing. 

First- the real copy right about digital information in France. There is a new law in France to prevent people to copy digital document or data freely. Some people criticise this new law. This new law will cause some kind of monopoly.

Second- The author uses an old event as an evidence in France. ..... A book has been mentioned in this passage( there is a question about the book) ....

..... And the author concludes that there will be a cultural race in the end.

Q2. What can be infer about the copy right of a book ( that book is a famous and used as a historical tool book, but it sold poorly.)

Q3. what is the author's main purpose in this article ?

2. A experiment of tadpole and its predators.( new RC) The fish in a pond will cause some kind of effect and consequences for those tadpoles in the pond. A experiment to see how those tadpole will use the resources and avoid predators. This article has two passages and is really hard to get the clear relationship at the consequence of this experiment.

Be extremely careful for this one( especial in the first passage) I almost want to give up my test when reading this article.

3. Leaders in different countries. Review the old JJ. 

4. Social change. Many “ big words ” in the sentence, but the structure of the article is really clear in the old JJ( Almost 85 percent identical). Please review the old JJ, or search some similar articles by using google to reduce those "big word" effects.( it might be helpful. )

SC

The number of xxx participants are ....................   .

1. The number of

2. Any number

3. The

4  The numbers of

I pick  "the" 

That is all. It is really late, and I still need to work tomorrow. Hope my poor JJ will be helpful for you !

Fight on !!!  and Happy new year !

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看