返回列表 发帖

请教GWD1-Q14

GWD1-Q14:

That the application of new technology can increase the productivity of existing coal mines is demonstrated by the case of Tribnia’s coal industry.  Coal output per miner in Tribnia is double what it was five years ago, even though no new mines have opened.

Which of the following can be properly concluded from the statement about coal output per miner in the passage?

A.      If the number of miners working in Tribnian coal mines has remained constant in the past five years, Tribnia’s total coal production has doubled in that period of time.

B.       Any individual Tribnian coal mine that achieved an increase in overall output in the past five years has also experienced an increase in output per miner.

C.      If any new coal mines had opened in Tribnia in the past five years, then the increase in output per miner would have been even greater than it actually was.

D.      If any individual Tribnian coal mine has not increased its output per miner in the past five years, then that mine’s overall output has declined or remained constant.

E.       In Tribnia the cost of producing a given quantity of coal has declined over the past five years.

答案是A...why?
收藏 分享

no new mines ,效率提高2倍,人数不变,总产出变为2倍,不指我的理解有无问题,期待牛牛进一步解答!

题目说该公司每个矿的产量double了,总矿数不变,问能推出什么
总产量=每个矿的产量*框数=工人数*工人产率
工人数不变,总产量变为两倍,明显工人产率double了,是为a

那D为什么不对??

是不是D中没说矿工数量。总产量由单位生产量和工人数量决定。

题目最后一句为什么用even though呢?很迷惑选项C哎

这题一个关键就是,矿工人数的增加与否。

我认为,即使是新技术,也有可能平均产量不增加或增加的很少。

而,工人的减少可能大大增加平均产量。。

不知道 大家有无看懂。。。好诡异的想法。。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭