返回列表 发帖

[求助]GWD 13-38

Q38:

Frobisher, a sixteenth-century English explorer, had soil samples from Canada’s Kodlunarn Island examined for gold content.  Because high gold content was reported, Elizabeth I funded two mining expeditions.  Neither expedition found any gold there.  Modern analysis of the island’s soil indicates a very low gold content.  Thus the methods used to determine the gold content of Frobisher’s samples must have been inaccurate.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

The gold content of the soil on Kodlunarn Island is much lower today than it was in the sixteenth century.
The two mining expeditions funded by Elizabeth I did not mine the same part of Kodlunarn Island.
The methods used to assess gold content of the soil samples provided by Frobisher were different from those generally used in the sixteenth century.
Frobisher did not have soil samples from any other Canadian island examined for gold content.
Gold was not added to the soil samples collected by Frobisher before the samples were examined.

不明白此题为什么选(E), 哪为大侠能帮忙翻译一下?  多谢了
收藏 分享

请NN回答一下吧,我也不明白题目是什么意思。明明是F这个人方法的问题,怎么会选

E,说gold在F作试验之前没有被加到soil里呢?

如果金是在土壤样本检验前被加入的话就不能说明F的方法错了。。。

关键B,D不懂为什么错,能麻烦解释下么

這題的結論是F的方法是錯

如果選B的話,"女王派遣隊找的地方和F是不一樣的地方",如此一來女王派遣隊找不到很正常啊,不能用來當做說F的方法錯了。所以更不能以此當作前提,來推斷F的方法是錯的。

而D則是,"他沒拿別的島上的土壤樣本送檢含金量",這點我認為題目中已經明確地指出這些樣本是來自於K島,所以等於是有點重覆了原文所給的意思。再說,就算他有拿別的島上的土壤來檢驗又怎樣?因為現在要討論的是K島上的土壤含金量,別的島上有是別的島的事,跟他在K島上找的方法沒有關係。

以上是個人淺見

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看