返回列表 发帖

UT Austin McCombs MBA interview in San Fran

Sorry for the extremely late reply. Interview with Brodie Reynolds on 2/20 ( Associate Director of MBA admissions- he is the guy in charge of international recruiting and operations, also leads the admissions committee.)
My interview was at the hotel lobby of Marriott. I was 10 minutes early, I read his profile before I met him but i was still nervous like a little chick. He went over a little about his background and then proceed with the ordinary questions. The hotel lobby was very loud 时不时还有个小屁孩走过来看 man it was a big distraction! Brodie 还拿起Chapstick 塗了兩下,15 minutes to the interview, Brodie 看了下他的 cell phone. Oh, shoot this is a bad sign. 我的心都涼了!
Anyways,
1. Walk me through ur resume
2. Short term/ long term goal
3. Give me an experience where you lead a change? What was your role?
4. Qualities of a successful leader? 3 adjectives
5.  Mccombs is a close knit environment, what do you think successful team member must bring?
6. What contribution can you bring to mccombs?
7. Why now, why mba?
8. If you have two pair of tickets, where will u go and who would u take?
9. Leave about 10 minutes for questions.

Not sure if it means much, but good luck everyone!
收藏 分享

good luck.... you have so many interviews... so many opportunities. good luck again...

回复 2# Cristina

Thank you, I see you got in at MSU, this is my alma mater. Did you decided to go there? Focus on SCM? I see you want to take CPIM.personally, I don't think you really need it if you're going to school such as ASU and MSU, instead focus on six sigma green belt or black belt. My background is 8 yrs in SCM (CPM and CPIM) certified green belt. But i don't think CPIM help much except increase salaries pay. But if you have mba degree u don't really need it unless you want to solely focus on inventory/planning/manufacturing.

回复 3# Keunssy

Helpful suggestions. Yes, in China, cpim  and cscp will hap a lot to increase the salary. Well, I do not want to focus only on the manufacturing, inventory.  I will check something about six sigma, based on your info. Keep in touch. Thanks again. Very helpful.

good luck! I was interviewed by an alumni, a very nice guy. Later I will share my own experience.

many thanks

many thanks

恭喜呀·~~

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看