返回列表 发帖

Georgetown MBA 在校生答疑总结帖

Georgetown MBA student taking questions

Hi all,

As a second-year MBA student at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, I would like to provide you an overview of our Full-time program and answer any questions you might have about the program from a student perspective.

Founded in 1789, Georgetown University has a deep-rooted Catholic and Jesuit tradition and enjoyed high prestige both domestically and internationally. The Robert Emmett McDonough School of Business has emerged as a top-notched institution for business and management education.

With an emphasis in global business, the full-time MBA program offers rigorous teaching and training in general management and leadership delivered by experienced and committed faculty. The integration of academic courses and the residency programs provides the students opportunities to experiment and exercise the learning.

This fall, we began the new school year in our new home, the state-of-art Rafik B. Hariri Building. Not only the new facilities complement our learning, the building brings together the entire community under the same roof.  It quickly becomes the venue for a series of lectures and conferences with leading political and business figures.

A Chinese student myself, I understand your constraints in visiting the school physically. I, therefore, would like to take your questions about our curriculum, student life, career management, etc. You may post your questions here or send me a message.

Many of you are probably preparing for the test or working on the essays.  I wish you all the best! Meanwhile, I encourage you start your application early. The online application to our program is now available on the school website. Below are the deadlines for those of you applying for Class 2012:

Round 1: November 1, 2009
Round 2: January 2, 2010
Round 3: March 20, 2010

收藏 分享

thanks

many thanks

many thanks

thanks

many thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks