返回列表 发帖
northeastern        65        98        boston        1.5月末开学 2.check是否要wes?3 本科非会计的只能申请那个双学位70多分        "有co-op program 和四大,所以大多数的同学有实习机会
northeastern univ. 的名气要更大些啊,学校也大。
  但是,northeastern Univ. 的学费真不便宜啊,不过它的MSA/MBA 有个internship ,如果能得到这个internship, 不仅可以挣1万多,而且对以后的工作有大大的好处。
  看它的website.
northeastern Univ. 的MSA/MBA 有internship 的,是因为这个program 只招已经联系好工作的人。"

"拿到Northeastern的MS/MBA的AD了, 没奖,读下来要6万,15个月,减去实习可能的1万多,也得5万!愁钱呢,不过如果真的找工作有保障的话,这对我倒也是很是不错。
"        northeastern 那个双学位的学分很多吧,70多个呢。不过只有15个月,而且又可能得到3个月的带薪internship, 2007年5月28号开学        Northeastern 的Director给了个15分钟的电话面试, 说还会有公司的面试,        northeastern貌似要WES的吧。。。。。。

osu        17        57                要wes        "OSU强在其PROGRAM本身(RANKING的确高),但是位置上差点了(认识个OSU 的MBA还是到DC这边来找工作的)                                                                                                                                           反对意见:osu的学姐说今年毕业的找实习只要不太挑剔,都有的。
工作的话也有相当一部分人找到了,四大啊,local firm啊,情况总体还可以。
"        gwu is only a 2nd or 3rd tie school in DC area (not to mention nationally). For undergraduate study, osu and gwu are similar, because osu has to take residents from ohio. That's why all public school sux on the undergraduate ranking. but for graduate school, osu is way much better than gwu in most of the fields.

"2007.2:for OSU, it is around USD 10000 a quarter, and there are 3 madantory quarters for international students in a year, that adds up to USD 30000 a year to be in OSU.
The city of Columbus is very nice. Sufficient Chinese population, many decent Chinese restaurants and grocessary stores. It also has couple Fortune 500 firms in the city, which they go mainly to OSU to recruit from Career Fairs twice a school year. "        OSU needs 45 credit hours because it is a quarter-system school, bot like majority of other schools which are semester-systems. As an undergraduate at OSU, I needed 196 credits to graduate as of other semester schools, they only need 128 credits to graduate. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. Not because of the CPA classes.        OSU九个月要$54,258, 十二个月要$72,344

pace university        190        n/a        NYC        1.同在NYC,但是肯定无法与baruch相比,但是accounting还是可以的。2.check the length and internship(intern应该还好找,但是工作难),也有人对pace找工作的评价很低的(http://forum.Topway.com/dispbbs. ... p;skin=0&Star=4) 3.贵 4.中国人多        pace的优势在于位置好 会计也不错 只是对这个学校并不是很了解 担心如果要回国就业的话可能并没有优势

"pace不只是靠近nyc它就毗邻wallstreet这种绝佳的位置对就业来说还是很有优势的吧 还是有点难以割舍啊
"        PACE的会计在NYC还是很有地位的,我可以很明确地告诉你,就比如上海,你全国的一所名校,只要没到特别有名的地步,来上海找工作,同样的能力,不会比上海外贸的学生有多少优势,相反会处于劣势,光排名高没有用,要看特定的区域人家认不认你这块牌子        "PACE在NY的校区没校园

"        "2. 以pace来说   graduate的话    70%是international
    而在这70%入面    有80%都是中国,  美国本土的人极少读研究生的
3.pace的accounting很好,MSF不行
4. 如果有身份的话accounting    不愁招工    没有身份的话也不愁找internship  
   至于其他,我认识的人中    同届的只有两三个找到    还是要靠点关系才搞到的
除了accounting之外     现在基本上没有什么可能找到工  或者找到好的internship
而且accounting还要分    audit的基本上也是找不到    做tax的就很容易找
5.在Pace的商学院    我还没有听说过有人拿到奖学金的    我刚刚说那个人   哥伦比亚大学的研究生    Tofle 110   G 7百几    超强背景也没有(不过汗一个,因为我反驳他,那个人是申MBA的。哇哈哈~)
纯属小道消息!真实性。。待考。哈哈

"        "Pace is not a famous university as you know, but its Business school is relatively strong, especially accounting major. so you should feel proud that you enrolled in Accounting. Pace is a place where practical experience is emphasized. You cannot just stick to textbooks, you should get prepared for this.

就业问题现在哪里都不好,因为大环境太差。 总体来讲,美国相对中国来说,不是很看重学校名气,也会偏爱名校,但是更看重能力,看重实践经验,看重交流能力。国际学生,首先语言关要过,不是光能听的懂就可以,要能流利的表达。 其次就是实践经验,pace的优势在于地理位置,实践机会多,只要自己善于把握,这个优势就会非常突出。 有很多留学生去的学校在小城市,弱点就是实习机会太少,很不利于发展,尤其是在现在这个环境下。 pace在这方面是有优势的

pace地处纽约,实习机会还是很多的。学校有一个电子招聘平台,随时更新招聘信息,你各方面条件如果合适,就可以在线申请,公司如果觉得你合适,就会联系你面试

关于纽约和芝加哥这两座城市,我老是感觉芝加哥不是很好,我更喜欢纽约,学长的说法是:

So much difference between NY can Chicago. Especially as an asian student, you will find it much easier to find a job in NY than in Chicago. Chicago is famous for not so friendly to Chinese people, and there are much fewer companies there than NY, even much less opportunity for Chinese students. NY maybe the most blended city in the world, the city emphasizes equal opportunity, so simply considering the easiness of finding a job, I definitely recommend NY.

不懂是不是真的?

Pace学姐是这么说的:I am doing ok at pace, I got an internship with Ernst&Young last year in summer, and I got a full-time offer with them afterwards. I like Pace. I think these two schools, in terms of accounting programs, are pretty much the same, and one in downtown new york, one in downtown Chicago, it really comes down to where you want to locate for your study as well as your future career. I love new york for a lot of personal reasons, I have never been to chicago before so I am in no position to judge, but one thing about Chicago is that the weather is so bad during winter, people were saying New York's weather is horrible, and that is so not the case in comparison with that in Chicago!

but of course weather is not the primary concern for making a decision, let me know how your decision goes. and best of luck

"

感谢分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看