返回列表 发帖
对于申请MBA的学生,你必须有很强的独立分析问题的能力,要有从外到里,从虚到实,从抽想到具体.多看到多问,然后自己分析,得出自己的观点.
拿HBS VS MBS 没有可比性!!!
当然,MBS也不错,你年轻,经济宽裕,可以去学.

monster, 你对这几个学校的排序,主要是根据financial times的排名,还是教学质量加就业前景加声誉?我觉得1年的时间太短,对于很好的消化庞杂的知识,更好的了解西方社会文化都显得不够。。
我已经面试完了MBS,4月下旬面warwick。现在仍然矛盾。
我还打算申请cranfield以防不测,另外,cranfield的授课方式有40%是case study, which i think is more attractive...

Today I had a telephone interview with Bath. It lasted for 1 hour, the admisisons officer is quite strict, and raised many tough questions. Before, I think Bath MBA is now worth mention, but now, i've changed my view. It seems they have a high level requirement of the applicant...
Anyway, the ranking of Bath is not as good as the other ones above mentioned... I just know understand why Bath management school hold such a strict requirement while their ranked not high at all.

人多要求高吗,太简单。
巴斯很美。
早出来,机会多。贬值慢。
到曼城来吧,曼联啊,

我想去呀,曼大要我的话我就去,昨天又看了一遍它的brochure, 喜欢她的那么多和实际工作联系紧密的project。

今天在路上,遇到在MBS 的朋友,聊了一会,3月底刚毕业,大部份中国学生都买机票回国了,在国内月薪1000美金左右.
给大家一个参考.

Hi, Monster:

Thanks for the info about MBS. Could you share some detailed placement scenario about Chinese graduates from MBS? How many Chinese graduates and what are the % of those landing a job overseas, (UK, EU, HK or other parts of Asia-Pacific rim)? What function of those landing the jobs? What's salary increase?

Thank you very much for your input.

我觉得毕业后的工作前景的确不乐观,一年前我从公司辞职了,接替我的就是a girl graduated from Manchester Univ. Msc in finance. 她原来有6年的国内保险公司的工作经历,头年9月毕业,第二年3月到我公司上班,月薪8000人民币左右。当时我的支援来接替我职位的就是个英国海龟时心里着实有点不平衡,后来一想,出国读书也不完全是为了毕业后马上身价就百倍,一些潜移默化的改变也许会影响一生的。
p.s.-昨天收到了bath的offer..

若你的想法是这样,出国还是有价值的,祝你成功!

Just got the offer from MBS for the full-time MBA program. The tuition amounts to 28,000pounds, prohibitively high, though. Does anyone here know the prospect of post-mba placement at MBS in China? Besides, the salary stats, I'd like to know in what industry and functions are the MBS graduate working in.

Is it a wise decision to go MBS in such a sluggish economy? Any of your inputs are highly appreciated.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看