返回列表 发帖

let's discuss

31. Unlike computer skills or other technical skills, there is a disinclination on the part of many people to recognize the degree to which their analytical skills are weak.
(A)        Unlike computer skills or other technical skills, there is a disinclination on the part of many people to recognize the degree to which their analytical skills are weak.
(B)        Unlike computer skills or other technical skills, which they admit they lack, many people are disinclined to recognize that their analytical skills are weak.
(C)        Unlike computer skills or other technical skills, analytical skills bring out a disinclination in many people to recognize that they are weak to a degree.
(D)        Many people, willing to admit that they lack computer skills or other technical skills, are disinclined to recognize that their analytical skills are weak.
(E)        Many people have a disinclination to recognize the weakness of their analytical skills while willing to admit their lack of computer skills or other technical skills.

For E, ETS said,. In E, have a disinclination... while willing is grammatically incomplete

why???
收藏 分享

while willing to admit their lack of computer skills or other technical skills.
由于while willing 离主语太远,所以willing 前面应该加个主语,明确一下。
题外话:1、这种想法是我自己琢磨的,这题E选项曾花去我无数时间。
2、看帖子已经有5人阅读过,怎么就没人提个看法呢?谁也不能保证自己的肯定对呀!
Robert之家-----我的家园

好象刘振民的语法书上说have a disinclination 与disinclined 的意思不同

好象刘振民的语法书上说have a disinclination 与disinclined 的意思不同

好象刘振民的语法书上说have a disinclination与disinclined 的意思不同

好象刘振民的语法书上说have a disinclination与disinclined 的意思不同

是否可能是动词省略错误问题
句子的谓语是 have, 但是 willing 的谓语如果补出是 be, 所以造成了不对称

as for me,I think,the expression of 'have a disinclination of "commits an error of verbosity.also,if you want to use 'while",the subject and the be in the subclause have to be consistent with the clause ahead.so,e choice have two distinct errors

as for me,I think,the expression of 'have a disinclination of "commits an error of verbosity.also,if you want to use 'while",the subject and the be in the subclause have to be consistent with the clause ahead.so,e choice have two distinct errors

as for me,I think,the expression of 'have a disinclination of "
commits an error of verbosity.also,if you want to use 'while",the subject and the be in the subclause have to be consistent with the clause ahead.so,e choice have two distinct errors

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看