返回列表 发帖
Last curriculum revision: 2010
Recent curriculum changes: In 2009, part-time students were granted access to all full-time program electives which tripled the students’ elective offerings. In 2010, the Schools of Business added a Health concentration which further expanded the elective offerings. The following curriculum changes were adopted in 2010: 1) new core curriculum courses include Personal & Team Development, Career Management and Ethical Decision-Making and 2) part-time students now complete all core courses prior to taking electives.
Concentrations and specializations offered to part-time MBAs:

General Management

Does the B-school offer an accelerated part-time MBA program? No
Leading areas of study:

General Management
Graduation requirements:

Students must have earned a pre-determined GPA/Letter grade average

Credits required to graduate: 54

TECHNOLOGY

Technology improvements in the last three academic years: Designed and released a website for students to assess and plan their career development, including a custom assessment tool and personalized action plan. Added flexible classroom space; Sonic Foundry Mediasite Recorders in all classrooms; high-speed multifunction duplexing devices (copy, print, scan to email) allowing for "Follow Me" printing; and three mobile Turning Technologies Audience Response Systems. Deployed Office 2010 and Sakai. Upgraded the network, including 802.11"n" wireless.
Amount spent: $1,911,263.00

B-SCHOOL ALUMNI

Living MBA alumni: 6,734
Active MBA alumni clubs: 73
Countries in which MBA clubs exist: 7
Living MBA alumni who gave in past year: 15 %
Mean gift from MBA alumni: $3,313.00
Median gift from MBA alumni: $100.00
Did school receive an individual gift in excess of $10 million in the past academic year? No
Business school endowment $65,395,514.00
Does the main university offer career placement services for alumni? Yes
Does the main university have an alumni networking Web site? Yes
University alumni networking site: https://alumni.wfu.edu/
Does the B-School have an alumni networking Web site? Yes
Business school alumni networking site: http://business.wfu.edu/alumni
Do current MBA students have access to an alumni database? Yes

CAREER SERVICES

Do part-time MBAs have access to career development office?
Yes
If yes, at what point in the degree process are part-time MBA students able to use the service?
At any time
Are part-time MBAs permitted to interview for full-time jobs? Yes
Are part-time students included in resume drops? Yes
Organizations that send the most participants to the part-time MBA program:
Wells Fargo/Wachovia 23
Bank of America 20
Reynolds American 8
BB&T 6
Gilbarco Veeder-Root/Danaher 5

The professors were first-rate. They earned their degrees from the best programs in the country. Another benefit of the part-time program is that they used the same professors that taught in the full-time program and many of them were the department heads, I really feel as though our program is taught by the “best of the best.”

Most of the professors related to us as working professionals and the guidance and leadership made it apparent that they cared and wanted us to succeed.

I learned much more from classmates who had work experience. Part-time programs add additional value in expanding the MBA educational experience versus full-time MBA programs.

The program had a great reputation, high quality of education, a very strong network and tremendous regional recognition.

Wake Forest is an accommodating program, which provides both an excellent education while respecting its students as full time employees.

I would highly recommend the working professional program at Wake Forest University because the program allowed me to apply what I was learning while I was working. I think I will retain more information from the program because I was immediately able to engage in real life examples of what I was taught.

The professors are top notch and I've learned a wealth of knowledge from them. The lock-step program allows you to build better relationships with your classmates making it easier to reach out for help if you have work deadlines or trips that interfere with class.

My experience at Babcock has been difficult and rewarding. I now have a perspective on business and have learned how to analyze and problem solve. This program has been the most difficult thing that I have done, but it has also been the most rewarding.

Experience of the classmates added tremendously to my education. Given Wake's ability to choose the appropriate mix of personality and expertise for each class, I feel I would gain even more going back for another round.

The career placement services, networking opportunities and the academic programs are outstanding.

The school offered convenient class times, such as their Saturday program. The professors made themselves accessible to the students. The quality of material was on par of what you would expect from a high level institution. It is the best program in the area and the local alumni network is vast and spreads across many industries.

The professors knew their material and knew how to interact with student, facilitating great discussions and challenging the students to think differently.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看