返回列表 发帖
If you don't like the life in small town, Kelley is not your school. Sometimes my friends and I really got mad, or at least tired of this boring small town life. Geographic isolation is bad for recruiting also. -- Marketing

It is so important in this growing global economy to be able to work on teams and cross functionally, and Kelley is great at creating an environment to learn in both. -- Marketing

The Kelly staff takes a personal interest in helping you improve and become most effective. Anybody who is even a little unsure about what they want to get out of the MBA program should come to Kelley. The staff and faculty will help you realize your opportunities. -- Investment Banking

The cultural diversity and the atmosphere of togetherness was fantastic. And with the help of Graduate Career Services, I was able to get a number of fantastic job opportunities. -- Marketing

Kelley school has transformed me from a scientist to a businessperson. I am confident that I can handle any situation I encounter in my future career. -- Consulting

The administration is fully committed to each student's experience and success. These are the people, often behind the scenes, that make everything work run smoothly. Like the faculty, their excitement and love for what they do is clearly evident and contagious. -- Marketing

Finally, the student body has literally opened my world. Throughout my two years in the program, I have gained hundreds of new perspectives, which have already influenced the way I lead and think. -- Marketing

The Investment Banking program isn't renowned; however, it's quite good. As a top 10 finance school, we have the quality of education, but we don't have the recognition that comes with it. -- Investment Banking

The location can be seen as a good or bad thing. I enjoyed Bloomington because it was a change of pace and a great college town. All the MBAs went out together and the classes were small, so I knew the class ahead of me, my class, and the class below me. -- Investment Banking

up

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看