返回列表 发帖

Chicago MBA Round 2 / Alumnus / On-campus (March 22nd, 2010)

Had my interview on campus on a Saturday morning. There were some Booth students in the lobby who served as greeters and answered questions before we were called into rooms for our respective interviews. I also took the opportunity to take advantage of scheduled tours of the Harper Center as well as a sandwich lunch with current students to get a better perspective of the program. I interviewed on the weekend due to work commitments, however my advice would be to interview / visit during the week to get a better feel for the school as it was pretty quiet when I visited. My interviewer was an alumnus who was friendly (though didn’t give much away during the interview) and was especially positive about his school and alumni experiences. The interviewer hadn’t had a chance to read my resume beforehand so we started with a walk-through.

Questions:

Resume walk-through (interviewer asked me to focus on why I pursued different jobs and activities)
Why Booth and why Chicago
How will I contribute to the community
Where do I want to live after school
Any questions
The interview took about 30 minutes. We had to wrap up quickly as we were running out of time in the end so only got a chance to ask a handful of questions. Besides the standard set of questions, I would advise potential interviewees to prepare also by

consider why you have decided to pursue a certain path / activity or career option
ensure you are to the point (but not too scripted) in answering questions – 30 minutes went very quickly.
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看