返回列表 发帖

MIT MBA Round 1 / Off-campus / Accepted! (February 9th, 2009)

My interview seemed like the standard MIT Sloan interview. I was told to recall stories that I had not mentioned in my application.

I cannot remember all the questions, but here are most of them.

Tell me a time when something unexpected happened to you
Tell me when you did something innovative
Tell me a time when you influenced someone (Then a follow up question to my answer was: Can you tell me what your plan was?).
Tell me how Sloan ranks against the other schools you applied to
Is there a question you wish I had asked?
What questions do you have for me?
My interviewer was very friendly and laid back. He didn't ask me too many follow up questions to my stories -- he listened intently and wrote down a lot of notes. My interview was 35 minutes long.

I prepared about five versatile stories that could answer most of the questions that have been listed in this Wiki. It's also important to weave in themes that Sloan finds important into all stories (e.g., collaborative, laid-back, respectful of everyone's opinions, humble). I made sure that my answers were no longer than 3-4 minutes each (this forced me to be precise about what I was saying and gave the interviewer a chance to ask more questions). Once the interview questions began, the interviewer became more serious. I would take advantage of the few minutes before and after the formal part of the interview starts to slip in something interesting about yourself (in a natural way) that you think wouldn't be asked in the interview.

I got accepted in the first round .
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看