返回列表 发帖

MIT MBA Round 2 / Off-campus (NY Hub) / Adcom / Accepted! (March 10th, 2009)

My interview went smoothly. After a casual exchange about urban versus suburban life, the interviewer went over the behavioural interview format and noted that she's looking for new examples and experiences, not ones that I used in my essays. She was very polite and cordial, and that helped me feel comfortable from the beginning. Unlike others, my interviewer provided positive feedback throughout the meeting. She smiled and said things like, "That makes sense." and "I can see why you did this." She even commented on what she liked. It was more conversational than I had expected.

These are the questions that I recall:

Do you have your transcript?
Do you have any recent achievements/promotions that you want to share?
How did you find out about MIT Sloan? How did you decide to apply? Tell me about your thought process.
What's a personal goal that you've set for yourself recently?
Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to follow your plan.
Where do see your business heading?
How would a friend describe you? A client?
Tell me about a time when someone needed your help.
Tell me about a time when your expectations were not met.
Tell me about a time when you had to step out from your comfort zone.
Tell me about something that you've encountered, at work or outside of work, that made you feel uncomfortable.
Any questions?
The questions are roughly in order. The interview was about 35-40 minutes long. I remember leaving the building at a quarter to. Because of my past experiences, throughout the interview, I expressed my interest in and knowledge of design and construction. So as I was getting ready to leave, I naturally gave an introduction to two iconic buildings viewable from the meeting room's windows. My interviewer was genuinely interested and appreciated the information.

Like others before me, I recommend preparing a handful of good examples that can be used to answer a variety of questions. Also, go through the questions listed in this wiki and have a couple of examples ready for each. Good luck!
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看