Marketing

Other

Active MBA networking clubs open to part-time students:

Black MBA Association

International Club

Partners/Family

Volunteer

Women in MBA

Do part-time MBA students have their own area/center on campus?
No

Do part-time MBA students have break-out rooms?
Yes

TEACHING/ACADEMICS
Teaching Methods:

Case Study: 45  %
Distance Learning: 5  %
Experiential Learning: 15  %
Lectures: 15  %
Simulations: 5  %
Team Projects: 15  %

Estimated number of hours per week students spend working in class and outside the classroom:

Teachers in the part-time program:

Tenured teachers in the part-time program:

Faculty also teaching in full-time program:
100  %

Faculty with at least five years of full-time corporate experience:
48  %

Average core class size:

Average elective class size:

Electives available:

Last curriculum revision:

Recent curriculum changes:
As of January 2009, part-time students now have access to all full-time program electives.

Concentrations and specializations offered to part-time MBAs:

General Management

Does the B-school offer an accelerated part-time MBA program?
No

Leading areas of study:

General Management

Graduation requirements:

Students must have earned a pre-determined GPA/letter grade average

Credits required to graduate:

TECHNOLOGY
Technology improvements in the last three academic years:
Highlights include: Complete renovation of computer lab to “Flexible Classroom” which includes movable tables and chairs and multimedia for dynamic classroom flexibility; Addition of full A/V infrastructure to existing classrooms; Adding a new classroom in Charlotte - flexible classroom fully equipped with A/V infrastructure; Sonic Foundry Mediasite Recorders (captures class lectures/speakers and provides on demand web playback - all classrooms); Installation of high speed multifunction color duplexing devices (copy, print, scan to email) for faculty, staff and students; Office 2007 deployment, Email quotas significantly increased; SharePoint access; Turning Technologies Audience Response System

B-SCHOOL ALUMNI
Living MBA alumni:

Active MBA alumni clubs:

Countries in which MBA clubs exist:

Living MBA alumni who gave in past year:
13  %

Mean gift from MBA alumni:
$  4,700

Median gift from MBA alumni:
$  102

Did school receive an individual gift in excess of $10 million in the past academic year?
No

Business school endowment
$  90,447,000

Does the main university offer career placement services for alumni?
Yes

Does the main university have an alumni networking Web site?
Yes

University alumni networking site:
https://alumni.wfu.edu/index.php

Does the B-School have an alumni networking Web site?
Yes

Business school alumni networking site:
http://business.wfu.edu/alumni

Do current MBA students have access to an alumni database?
Yes

CAREER SERVICES
  Do part-time MBAs have access to career development office?
Yes

If yes, at what point in the degree process are part-time MBA students able to use the service?
At any time

Are part-time MBAs permitted to interview for full-time jobs?
Yes

Are part-time students included in resume drops?
Yes

Organizations that send the most participants to the part-time MBA program:

Wachovia

Bank of America

TIAA-CREF

Reynolds American

BB&T

The professors were first-rate. They earned their degrees from the best programs in the country. Another benefit of the part-time program is that they used the same professors that taught in the full-time program and many of them were the department heads, I really feel as though our program is taught by the ?best of the best.?

Most of the professors related to us as working professionals and the guidance and leadership made it apparent that they cared and wanted us to succeed.

I learned much more from classmates who had work experience. Part-time programs add additional value in expanding the MBA educational experience versus full-time MBA programs.

The program had a great reputation, high quality of education, a very strong network and tremendous regional recognition.

Wake Forest is an accommodating program, which provides both an excellent education while respecting its students as full time employees.

I would highly recommend the working professional program at Wake Forest University because the program allowed me to apply what I was learning while I was working. I think I will retain more information from the program because I was immediately able to engage in real life examples of what I was taught.

The professors are top notch and I've learned a wealth of knowledge from them. The lock-step program allows you to build better relationships with your classmates making it easier to reach out for help if you have work deadlines or trips that interfere with class.

My experience at Babcock has been difficult and rewarding. I now have a perspective on business and have learned how to analyze and problem solve. This program has been the most difficult thing that I have done, but it has also been the most rewarding.

Experience of the classmates added tremendously to my education. Given Wake's ability to choose the appropriate mix of personality and expertise for each class, I feel I would gain even more going back for another round.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看