返回列表 发帖
UTSA's program gave me the flexibility needed to keep my current job and it really helped me find myself and determine the direction I want to take in life - personally and career wise. It was a growing experience and very useful.

The professors not only taught material but had valuable life lessons to incorporate.

The professors are great, especially the finance professors. They know finance inside out and can relate it to the industry.

The combination of affordability, flexibility, and quality of the program make it an easy choice to make if you have to work and pay your way through school.

I would've liked more in depth case studies and a wider selection of electives.

As far as the part-time nature, the day-to-day experience solely consisted of attending class in the evening. That type of experience really couldn't be improved. Valet parking, perhaps...

Most of the instructors had worked in business settings and understood the real world. They were able to communicate key points that I'll remember for the rest of my life. They understood that most of us worked full-time and were flexible in our school assignments.

The flexibility and classroom experience was difficult but very rewarding.

The program went above my expectations and was incredibly flexible. The class schedules worked well and I was always able to get the classes that I needed, when I needed them. The professors were extremely experienced in both the professional and academic environments and offered a lot of great real world experience/advice.

Strength: In general the staff demonstrated true expertise and built a curriculum that was very conducive to learning and applying the course material. Weakness: Because the program focuses so greatly on working students, some courses were light on external project work that provides hands on knowledge transfer.

The program needs more external projects that require application and research. An example is a business plan for a real company. This is offered in the Management of Technology masters program and is an elective in the MBA program...it should be required for all MBAs. The end to end experience I had in the course was the most rewarding I had at UTSA.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看