返回列表 发帖
I thought it was so valuable, I convinced my spouse to apply and he is now attending the same MBA program.

The staff and facility at the school are excellent. The program offers flexible hours and the tuition cost is affordable. It also has one of the highest concentration of Bay Area technology personnel and hence networking is highly beneficial to those who work in the Bay Area and plan to stay there.

The program transformed me from a person who understood vague business terminologies to a full-fledged business graduate. In other words, it elevated me to look at a business from 20,000 feet, gave me the opportunity to think long term. I feel more confident than ever before in addressing important business challenges. I am sure I will not have any difficulty if I have to start my own business. The program gave a good perspective of accounting, finance, and marketing. I would strongly recommend SCU to my friends.

Santa Clara University is underrated. There are quality professors, and it is an intensive program that challenges and humbles students. In addition, the Jesuit influence differentiates the program from other highly regarded universities.

The SCU MBA program is good value. Sign up while you can still afford it. A nationally recognized university up the street is nearly double the price. Faculty, on average, provide a positive and rich learning environment. Students are bright and collegial. You're not likely to meet a Rhodes scholar, but you'll meet people who pursue entrepreneurial activities with casual ease. The campus is a wonderful combination of Jesuit history and customs and innovative buildings marked with the latest technology.

The quality of student community and the difficulty of the program are much better than what I initially expected. The quality of faculty was a mixed bag - some profs were exceptional and some were less than average. Majority of students come from very similar (technical/engineering) background, which is not that productive.

I think that the program was adequate. It met all the minimum requirements for a program of its [stature]. I can't say that I was blown away by the strength of the curriculum or the student body. If a friend was looking for a part-time program and was constrained to the general San Jose, Calif. area then I would recommend the program. If he had a broader geographical range, I would suggest he look elsewhere first.

The SCU MBA program satisfies my need to get a great education and allows sufficient networking opportunities to grow my business. It is an excellent program for those who are interested in advancing their career or looking to change their career.

I feel SCU caters to a specific niche. There are smart people who do not want to take on huge debts and need an affordable, decent education which will open new possibilities in their career. I feel this program has done that. SCU is a strong regional school, and most people in the West Coast recognize it.

While the flexibility of courses was useful, the choice of electives at Santa Clara was a little disappointing. In some instances, important and very interesting courses were taught by professors who did not do the course justice.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看