返回列表 发帖

Boston College (BC) MBA application FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Application Requirements

Do I need to submit my official transcript with my application?

Do you need a copy of my official GMAT or GRE scores with my application?

What is the minimum GMAT score and minimum GPA needed to be accepted into the program?

Do I need to have work experience to apply for the Full-Time MBA program or can I apply right after I receive my Bachelor’s degree?

Does my undergraduate background need to be in business?

Do I need to take the TOEFL?

Events

Do you offer class visits?

Tuition and Expenses

When will I find out about Assistantships/Scholarships?

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

What are the estimated tuition and expenses for the MBA program?

Program Information

Do you have a catalog, view book, brochure, etc.?

Can I receive course credit for courses taken as an undergraduate or in another masters program?

Does Boston College offer housing for Graduate Students?

How long does it take to complete the Evening Program?

In what industries are graduates employed?

Does the MBA program at Boston College have a diverse student body?

Enrollment

When do I have to notify Boston College that I will be attending?

Can I have an extension of my reply deadline?

When/How do I register for classes?

When does the Fall semester start?

International Student Information

I am an international student...How do I get a visa?

I am an international student.... How do I handle financial aid?

Can I take the IELTS exam instead of the TOEFL?

Do I need to submit financial documents with my application?

What is LCC and am I required to attend?
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Do I need to submit my official transcript with my application?

At the time of application submission, only a self-reported transcript is required. Applicants may either upload an image of their scanned transcript or utilize the template provided within the application. Please view uploaded documents to be sure they are readable.

Upon admission, all official transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Management Admissions. Boston College reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission already made if there is any discrepancy between the self-reported transcript and the official transcript. back to top
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Do you need a copy of my official GMAT or GRE scores with my application?

At the time of application submission, only self-reported test scores are required. Please input your total and section scores where indicated on the application form.

Upon admission, all official test scores must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Management Admissions. Boston College reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission already made if there is any discrepancy between the self-reported and official score report. back to top

What is the minimum GMAT score and minimum GPA needed to be accepted into the program?

There are no minimum GMAT and GPA requirements, however we recommend that applicants benchmark themselves against the statistics of current students by visiting the class profiles section on the website. back to top

Do I need to have work experience to apply for the Full-Time MBA program or can I apply right after I receive from Bachelor's degree?

For the MBA program, at least two years of professional work experience is recommended and the average work experience in recent classes has been four and a half years. Applicants are evaluated on a number of criteria including transcripts, test scores, essays, recommendations, and employment history. However, only a small number of students are accepted directly out of undergraduate school and it is preferred that students gain professional experience before applying to the program. Please feel free to visit the class profiles section on the website to review the statistics of current students. back to top

Does my undergraduate background need to be in business?

Boston College aims to create a diverse class each year from different backgrounds and experiences. More than half of the students in the MBA Program did not major in business or a related field. Please feel free to visit the class profiles section on the website to review the statistics of current students. back to top

Do I need to take the TOEFL?

All applicants whose first language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the Pearson Test of English (PTE). The minimum required score on the TOEFL is 600 on a paper-based test, 250 on a computer-based test, or 100 on an internet-based test. The minimum required score on the PTE is 68.

This requirement is waived for applicants who have completed the equivalent of a US Bachelors degree or a two-year Masters degree at an English-medium university. Applicants must have completed their entire degree at the English-medium university in order to be eligible for the waiver. The language medium should be indicated on the self-reported transcript. Applicants who have two or more years of full-time work experience in the US and are currently employed in the country are also waived.  back to top

Do you offer class visits?

Yes. We encourage you to learn more about the program by touring our facility, sitting in on a class and speaking with current students. Boston College has a beautiful campus just outside the city of Boston. Class visits may be arranged by registering online or by calling the Office of Graduate Management Admissions directly at (617) 552-3920. back to top

When will I find out about Assistantships/Scholarships?

The MBA Scholarship Committee meets on a regular basis to conduct reviews of accepted MBA candidates. Scholarship offers are typically made in conjunction with acceptance decisions. At times, the Scholarship Committee may make a decision regarding an award in the weeks following an acceptance decision. back to top

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

The Office of Student Services at Boston College is able to assist you by providing the necessary forms for federal graduate student financial aid. Please contact them directly at (617) 552-3300 for additional information about federal financial aid, as well as alternative loan sources. Please note that federal student aid is available for United States citizens only. International students may contact the Office of Student Services for information regarding alternative loan sources. back to top

What are the estimated tuition and expenses for the MBA Program?   

Tuition for the 2010 – 2011 academic year is $1,270 per credit hour for Full-Time and Evening MBA students. Other expenses include books, supplies, and fees.  NOTE: Tuition rates, fees, rules and regulations, courses and course content are subject to revision by the President and Board of Trustees or School Dean at any time. back to top

Do you have a catalog, view book, brochure, etc.?

Please click here to request information about Graduate Management Admissions. By completing the Request for Information form, you will be mailed a program brochure and begin to receive correspondence about our programs, our students, our faculty, and our alumni. You will also be notified of upcoming Admissions events, on campus or in your area, that will help you gain a first hand look at all that the Carroll School of Management has to offer. back to top

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看