返回列表 发帖
Our class was comprised of some of the brightest people I have ever come across. Although many were engineering undergrads, non-engineers should not feel intimidated as those with softer skills were appreciated for their contributions in class. -- Finance

The program is such a bargain. Now that I have graduated, I would like to see the tuition inched up a bit more to reflect the quality of the stellar education I received. -- Finance

The small class sizes gave me the ability to develop strong relationships with professors and most of my classmates, and I received lots of one-on-one attention. The students here were much friendlier and down-to-earth than those I know from other MBA programs, but they�re still very high-caliber. -- Marketing

It's an excellent program to get entrepreneurial experience and keep your costs down. But most jobs focused on consulting and operations, so that's also a consideration. -- Entrepreneurship

I could not be more satisfied with the program, the people I met, and the new doors it has opened for me. I've learned so much in these past two years, and I have brought my career up to a whole new level. -- Consulting

While Georgia Tech is not the most established program in the world, I would say it is one in which an individual student can make the most difference. If someone wants to go and start something new, Georgia Tech is the perfect place for them. -- Consulting

The curriculum was well-rounded but provided enough freedom for each student to enjoy a unique educational experience. Also, the alumni, faculty, and staff support will be there for me well beyond graduation. -- Consulting

Like 25% of students at Georgia Tech, I paid no tuition because I was on scholarship. Yet my colleagues and I are starting in the same positions as MBAs who paid $80K+ tuition. Georgia Tech is a top program on the rise at a fraction of the cost of others. -- Consulting

The career services center was superb in providing advice, connections, and information related to being successful in the marketplace. And the administration was extremely responsive to my needs and knew me by name even though I had not interacted with some of them for months. -- Operations

The small size of the program made the classroom experience highly interactive and valuable, but meant that many large companies did not directly recruit at the school. -- Finance

Atlanta is a great location. It is the business hub of the South, and thus there are more opportunities to find a perfect internship/job. There�s also nice year-round weather and safe communities, especially near school. -- Operations

The professors are very approachable, and because the program is so small (only about 80 students per year), everybody knows everybody, and the professors know all of the MBA students. It's great to be able to go to any professor's office to ask a question unrelated to a class or to ask for advice. -- Consulting

The professors are high quality, the program listens to and acts on student feedback, the career services group works hard to train and assist students with internships and full-time jobs, and the diversity of the student body is extremely enriching. -- Nonprofit

At Georgia Tech, I have been able to pursue a MBA concurrently with my PhD (bioengineering) with very little hassle. There are very few schools that would allow anyone to do what I have done. -- Consulting

Georgia Tech has the finest facilities of any school I visited. The availability of break-out rooms for group work, rooms equipped with technology to practice and record your presentations, areas where you can hold on-campus socials and networking events, and comfortable, state of the art classrooms go a long way to enhancing the experience. -- Marketing

We have an incredible dean, who encourages students to meet with him regularly for lunch or walks around campus, and acts on every opportunity to improve our MBA program. -- Consulting

感谢分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看