返回列表 发帖

新人求美国MBA定位。。求解惑

国内非知名的211,985大学,本科海洋经济专业。。。。。GPA很低,3.0不到,2011年毕业
目前在国内一家外资银行的个人银行做Trainee,一年半的项目,明年三月份结束,之前在这家银行中小企业部做实习生10个月,基本上做的是正式客户经理做的工作。。。
大学期间考过GMAT,720分,还有两年过期。。。
现在比较迷惑的一个是明年还是后年申请的问题,明年项目刚结束,而且现在还没有开始g,t考试的准备,后年的话就还要在这里工作一年,感觉这份工作有点压抑公司文化不是很适合自己,到时正式工作三年,加全职实习差不多四年。。
从小就希望去美国读书,因为GPA低在本科时拿不到好的Master的offer曲线救国,现在却不知道该怎么办了。。。怕工作时间越长越磨灭了激情反而出去会更加困难。
另外年龄较小,90年。。。

跪求指导啊!!!
收藏 分享

还没大牛出来指导啊。。我应该什么时候申请,应该定位在多少名左右

的学校

工作两年再去吧 急什么

我是那种比较懒的人。。。怕再工作两年就懒得考了。。。。

Hey there, well it's hard for me  to tell you whether you should do an MBA now or not. That's a question you need to think of in terms of your life and your needs. But I can tell you that if you work one year at one place and then one at another, it might look a little bit on the “impatient” side from the POV of the AdCom. This doesn't mean you shouldn't or can't apply! As you will have by then 3 years of experience, but it might create a weakness n your profile that the schools might see. So do you want to stick it out for one more year or not? Depends on you and your feelings? Whatever the case, the Adcoms want to see that you spent some serious time at your work, and that you got and took opportunities to advance. If you only do one project they might not get the best opportunity to see that. But like I wrote this is only a disadvantage, and one that you can strategize against if you feel that this year is right for you. hope this helps

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看